[Known Issue] MCC Stats not updating

OP stckrboy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
Hey folks, droping a thread here to be a central point for this as I've seen a few threads bring up the issue.

At the moment it looks like stats for MCC aren't being correctly tracked / updated. It is a known issue that has been passed over to the relevant teams, but there's no eta on when it will be resolved unfortunately. I'll reply back here and also edit this first post with any further info I hear.

Latest 343 update – September 30, 2020:

Quote:
As I mentioned at the start of the month, this is an issue that we are well aware of, are tracking, and are working to resolve. After chatting with both the Waypoint and MCC teams, I can confirm that this is an active issue and it is being worked on.

However.

It turns out this is a more complicated than anticipated issue and the fix requires some partnership and work from other teams. This work is underway but at this point, we don't have an ETA or time frame yet. But again, it is being taken seriously and addressed.

A couple of you have asked, "But will our stats between them going down and now count?" and in the interest of full disclosure – we don't know. Unfortunately we are not expecting them to count so I would temper your expectations accordingly. We know this is a bummer but until the issue is resolved, we don't have a full picture of what has been captured or retained.
I do believe the MCC PC versions stats have been messing up as i've had MCC for pc since december of 2019 and mine including others stats still haven't shown up. I do not know for Console MCC if it is working or not yet.

A slight feeling i do have is that when there is cross-play for Xbox One and pc for MCC the stats could potentially be fixed or somewhat by then.
Thank you. Guess I'm not crazy lol.
Glad it's being looked at, thanks for the update!
Thanks formfor the info man. In xbox the stats for MCC still stopped.
Thanks formfor the info man. In xbox the stats for MCC still stopped.
Yep, both systems are stopped.
Glad I’m not the only one, stats don’t update in game, on Xbox game hub or on waypoint.
Wins towards achievement completion do not seem to record as well.
I hope the stats record all our kills when they do start tracking again since I likely have a gotten a few thousand kills since they stopped tracking.
I just realized that in the statistics within the mcc game, the games won are not being counted either.
Is this a known issue just for MCC or is it all games? Because my Halo 5 game history seems to have disappeared within the past hour or so...
For me, the problem is only with Halo 3's completion stats, but I did get the achievements. I finished my Reach and 4 legendary runs today, and it the stats show up fine for them. I just did another run of ODST and was thinking that I should do another 3 run before I saw this thread. Thank you for the updates!
Trueskill ranks aren't being updated either oof!
Really hope the progress in the meantime is recorded when it’s fixed
I wonder if this is related to Waypoint getting updated? A couple of my forum badges are still missing which happened around this time as well.
So guys, it started to work, but it's spotty. It'll record and it won't. I got a loss that wasn't counted but a win was.
I just played, the problem isn't solved
For me (stats on Xbox): Kills and deaths stats + medals (in medal chest) ARE updating. Wins, games played, time played, MVPs ("1st place finishes") as well as specific mode stats (like Grifball) are all frozen / not updating in over a week.
I've gotten at least 50-100+ MVPs during this time stats have frozen, hopefully those will be added once stats start working again?
I have the screenshots / video evidence 🥇😉
For me (stats on Xbox): Kills and deaths stats + medals (in medal chest) ARE updating. Wins, games played, time played, MVPs ("1st place finishes") as well as specific mode stats (like Grifball) are all frozen / not updating in over a week.
I've gotten at least 50-100+ MVPs during this time stats have frozen, hopefully those will be added once stats start working again?
I have the screenshots / video evidence 🥇😉
I'm getting the same regarding kills tracking but not wins etc - hopefully this should mean they will update the kills correctly when fixed, but I'm concerned it means the wins will have disappeared D:
If you look at the actual skill ranks for yourself or other players tab it is updating on there. However, for the main service record page the Highest Skill is NOT updating.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10