OP stckrboy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
Please 343 fix the problem as fast as possible , not seeing kd and wins update is annoyng
This is taking a lot longer than I expected
Yeah it's still broken. But it went from not showing anything updating, to only updating sometimes on my end.
I'm having the same problem with multi-player wins not registering. Grenade kills. Multi kills. Assists. None of those are registering. Basically any matchmade stats are frozen.
Just wanted to weigh in.
My wins, kills, deaths and time played are not tracking.
My medals ARE tracking. I’ve unlocked achievements for 100 killing sprees and others and I can see my stats going up for grande kills and killjoys etc.
However I can’t get the achievements for playing a certain number of maps in a given Halo, as the ‘maps played’ isn’t being tracked. It says I’ve played 0 Halo 2 maps, yet I’ve played them all.
I obviously can’t get the achievements for winning multiplayer games either.

Please fix this.
If it has somehow recorded my stats in the background I should have a bunch of achievements coming my way..... which will probably crash my Xbox.
Speaking of which, I’ve had my Xbox One X crash completely during matchmade games twice now. I’m not sure what is going on with Halo MCC. But no other game has made my console do that.
Not sure how something like this even happens, then again, I’m no webdev. Would be good to have more comprehensive stats similar to what was available before
Is there anyone who is not having this issue, or is it all Xbox one players? It shows that I've played zero multiplayer games since I started up a week or two ago, but I have hundreds of kills (and deaths lol). Kills and medals are tracking toward achievements as well, but wins and games played are not. Campaign missions do seem to be tracking though. I played one the other day to complete a challenge and my achievement progress went up one.
On a new account and I’ve played over 50 games and it won’t let me change my clan tag because my records don’t update. I even got the seasonal challenge for 50 mp games and still nothing.
Please fix this issue.
Like the OP indicated, we're aware it's an issue. I don't have an ETA but we haven't forgotten.
Like the OP indicated, we're aware it's an issue. I don't have an ETA but we haven't forgotten.
Thank you for the reply! It’s definitely frustrating for us as players but I know you guys have been consistently updating and fixing this thing for a while now and the work is appreciated. Is this something we should submit tickets for or do you have plenty of data?
Also, do you know if our games/stats in the meantime will count when it’s fixed?
While they are fixing the stats issue, they should add more places that the skill ranks (Tours / rank progression - Bronze, Gold, Diamond 💎, etc.) are shown in-game and on the Waypoint Service Record page.
They should display on the compare careers pages (when looking at other players' stats), in post game carnage report stats next to player names, etc.
Currently you can ONLY see other players ranks when matching in lobby and after matches end = very briefly.
I've noticed the same issues as described in earlier posts this thread, pertaining to multiplayer medals and stats not tracking properly, Im glad to know that the issue is being addresed!
Achievements that are singular things such as do legendary, complete a single level or some misc thing, seem to work.

If its complete or do multiple of one thing, it definitely doesnt work.
Seems to come and go -- it's spotty. I had two speed run times not record because the service just happened to go down as soon as I completed the level. I've not been able to replicate those times since. An apology would be appreciated. Thank you. Maybe keep us updated and post this in breaking news on the front page? I mean this is a pretty major issue.

I know saying this makes me sound like an entitled customer, but stckrboy has acknowledged the issue, promised to keep us updated, but didn't even take 5 seconds to apologise for any inconvenience caused. It's a nice little touch that shows you care about your customers, that 343 just seems to lack. And I used to work in customer service so I know how the little details make customers feel like people, too.

Also I'm not being funny but google searches reveal this has been a recurring issue for years, ever since MCC launched, so you kind of wonder why people at 343 don't go "Wait, this is really bad, it keeps happening, we need to re-think our system, or do some REAL digging to stop this happening again". I feel like they prefer to just stick a band-aid on it and call it a day.

*EDIT* My bad, thank you stckr
I know saying this makes me sound like an entitled customer, but stckrboy has acknowledged the issue, promised to keep us updated, but didn't even take 5 seconds to apologise for any inconvenience caused. It's a nice little touch that shows you care about your customers, that 343 just seems to lack.
I don't work for 343, I'm just creating a central topic to help track things and keep people updated if and when I hear anything.
Looks like MCC Service Records page is down now too. Started off only being the ranks page, but now it's everything.
Its happening again for me as well and wont count legendary times when its like this
FFAJ wrote:
Looks like MCC Service Records page is down now too. Started off only being the ranks page, but now it's everything.
Seems like we have movement then
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10