3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
Just posting to say I was experiencing the issue too
keep sending support tickets, maybe they realize they are underestimating it
I'm glad this issue is finally being taking seriously.
My MCC playtime stats are grossly inaccurate.
MCC Playtime states in game that my total playtime (campaign, multiplayer, firefight, etc.) is sixteen days. Reasonably accurate
But on Halo waypoint, its states that it's a ridiculous 93 days. How that's possible? Is it bugged?

Though there are some issues for the ingame statistics
Halo 4's Campaign playtime stats in MCC state that I've played it considerably more than the other campaigns, which from my perspective, is highly unlikely.
Also for the Halo 3 Campaign playtime statistic the number is this: 2639:71639:4295018.
What dose that even mean? I
Sometimes it disappears when I reinstall, but it comes back at random.

And could this be the reason why my overall playtime stats on Waypoint are ridiculously high?

Also other statistical issues include inaccurate casualties ratios in both campaign and multiplayer.

As I said, I'm glad this issue starting to be addressed, because I've barely got any feedback on this problem.
I'd like the problems with the stats to be fixed before I play MCC again.
waypoint statistics have always been accurate. In the game, however, they are inaccurate. I've always monitored everything. so I hope they solve this problem.
Has there been any update to this? Waiting for it to be fixed before I waste my time beating the campaign again.
waypoint statistics have always been accurate. In the game, however, they are inaccurate. I've always monitored everything. so I hope they solve this problem.
No, my MCC waypoint playtime stats are wrong. I know this because I've monitored it myself and my MCC playtime stats on waypoint are completely implausible.
I personally think its bugged.
There is no way that my overall playtime stats on MCC is 93 days. I've checked, it's 16 days (since I first obtained MCC in 2014.
As I said, I would like this fixed before I play MCC again.
as for the playing time I agree with you, but for the kd and the games played the victories and defeats are accurate, I have always checked them .. also on other forums it is said that the waypoint is correct based on the game difference
Il registro di servizio del gioco per uccisioni, morti e partite giocate è sempre stato sbagliato
Perhaps masterchief got corona & the stats gone into lockdown for a few months. Hope we don't lose all the wins from past games that haven't been tracked.
Skill Ranks page is still down for MCC. Has there been a response from 343 on this ?
Playing through H3 on Legendary. No stats saved for "Halo" or "The Storm" and I got all terminals but no achievement for getting them all.

That's frustrating.
Personally, I think all my MCC stats (playtime and all), should be restarted. It's a complete mess.
l'importante è che prendano provvedimenti per risolvere questo problema. Non ci suono da 2 settimane perché lo trovo inutile
A lot of my campaign achievements are working but those for multiplayer just aren't going off. I've well passed 50 wins now and the achievement tracker still tells me I've got to win two more games to get the achievement.

Also managed to get a team wipe overkill MD that achievement didn't ping either.

Any news on when this will be resolved? It's making all my matchmaking efforts seem pointless.
Sweet im glad I'm not the only one lol.
Yeah, having the same issue, achievements for assists, beatdowns etc still working, but no games being tracked, just finished playing a few multiplayer games, waypoint still showing my last game as 9th August. Hasn't been tracking here or in-game since then
Im Having the same issue , any stain a fix ??
half a month later and still no fix... only thing keeping me playing is the achiements hope its fixed soon.......
How far we’ve fallen from when Bungie ran things. Remember the days of detailed game stats and heat maps?
Anyone know if campaign level achievements are working? Or terminals, skulls, random tasks etc? I don’t wanna do a laso level if it doesn’t count.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10