2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10
Anyone know if campaign level achievements are working? Or terminals, skulls, random tasks etc? I don’t wanna do a laso level if it doesn’t count.
Don't do it. It works sometimes, but alot of times it won't count. Just went through Halo 3 on Legendary to find out it didn't count a few missions and didn't unlock the achievements until I redid everything it didn't count. Something like LASO wouldn't be worth it right now.
send all the ticket, it is not possible that it takes so long to solve the problem
I’ve been patient but this is starting to get ridiculous and theres no end in site
The team that needs to look into things is busy trying to wrap a flight and ship a new title. It's not a very simple process and when push comes to shove, some sacrifices have to be made and things get prioritized.

I know it's frustrating but getting Halo 3: ODST out the door is a higher priority than this at this point in time. They know this is an issue and have told me they are actively working on it but again, there's a lot happening so please continue to be patient and when I have more info to share, I'll be back!
I've completed roughly 200 Achievements in MCC since this thread went up. The ONLY thing that isn't counting for me is Multiplayer Wins. Is there a playlist that does count wins?

Cheers.
The team that needs to look into things is busy trying to wrap a flight and ship a new title. It's not a very simple process and when push comes to shove, some sacrifices have to be made and things get prioritized.

I know it's frustrating but getting Halo 3: ODST out the door is a higher priority than this at this point in time. They know this is an issue and have told me they are actively working on it but again, there's a lot happening so please continue to be patient and when I have more info to share, I'll be back!
Thank you! Also just as a request, are you guys going to eventually add global ranks to waypoint for the mcc? (Teir 1-11) just so they're viewable off game?
Thanks for info
Any chance that when the bug gets resolved that it would backtrack the stats to count what was previously not counted during the "non-tracking time"?
I think no
Like the OP indicated, we're aware it's an issue. I don't have an ETA but we haven't forgotten.
Good look good look because mine is messed up as well
Any chance that when the bug gets resolved that it would backtrack the stats to count what was previously not counted during the "non-tracking time"?
Doubt it.
My stats (most importantly for me: Kills, Deaths, K/D, wins) haven't tallied since 8/9 and they are still down. I hope this gets fixed soon AND everything we've done during this time gets tabulated.

P.S. How does one submit a ticket, on the notion that more tickets might lead to more attention?
Halo support ---> ticket
Yeah, games aren't showing for console it seems
Hi there, this is also an issue for myself. I have been playing social multiplayer for the past few weeks and it is showing I have zero hours, but some of my other stats are there. It seems to randomly track certain things, but not consistently. I seem to be getting achievements ok but I don’t really know if they aren’t being tracked towards.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

Are you (or is anyone else) able to confirm that the stats are still tracking in some way and will be accurate when the website is fully functioning again? Otherwise it puts me (and many others) off a bit from playing matchmaking in the meantime.

Any chance the stats being out of sync (like KD) is part of this eventual fix? Have ben waiting since December for word on this, the ticket is open but have not heard much back over the months. Would mean a lot if you can check in. Here is a reference thread making it all clear cut:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/k-d-stats-post-12-18-patch-still-incorrect/189de338-6f27-4565-b1f6-fd34a015109a/posts
DARKSEAN26 wrote:
My stats (most importantly for me: Kills, Deaths, K/D, wins) haven't tallied since 8/9 and they are still down. I hope this gets fixed soon AND everything we've done during this time gets tabulated.

P.S. How does one submit a ticket, on the notion that more tickets might lead to more attention?
Considering it's been 8 months and the glitched K/D's from the first 2-3 weeks of the Halo Reach release haven't been amended, I'm not so positive that they will be. Here's to hoping though.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10