3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10
Still not working for me.
Still bugged for Xbox, seems ok for PC. Not very cash money.
Multiplayer games not tracking for me still on Xbox
The team that needs to look into things is busy trying to wrap a flight and ship a new title. It's not a very simple process and when push comes to shove, some sacrifices have to be made and things get prioritized.

I know it's frustrating but getting Halo 3: ODST out the door is a higher priority than this at this point in time. They know this is an issue and have told me they are actively working on it but again, there's a lot happening so please continue to be patient and when I have more info to share, I'll be back!
Thanks for the info.
When the team is done with odst, then figure a month after release to make sure it's working...
Will they then fix all the stat issues on mcc including firefight stats?
Or is this low on their to do list?
Tracking issue still not fixed after yesterday’s patch. I recently picked up MCC again on a new account a couple weeks ago. Played well over 100 multiplayer games and still haven’t received the achievements for 50 & 100 games played.
Well ODST is out for PC now, so hopefully the team can devote some more resources to fixing the stats bug soon!
I've been having the same issue for months. Most of my completion progress is thwarted by this freeze. Not that into online MP so will wait until there's a fix.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Anyone know if campaign level achievements are working? Or terminals, skulls, random tasks etc? I don’t wanna do a laso level if it doesn’t count.
Yeah they're working alright. I got all terminals and a few skulls recently. Par times and scores still ping too
They are taking too long. I'm getting tired
It will no doubt end up with Halo 4 flight and release done for pc before this get's fixed :-/ At least for now the medals seem to be tracking towards achievements
The multiplayer win stats aren’t the only thing needing fixed, the “All According to Plan” achievement is as well bugged and unobtainable!
KamiKisu wrote:
The multiplayer win stats aren’t the only thing needing fixed, the “All According to Plan” achievement is as well bugged and unobtainable!
IWell that explains why it's never unlocked for me too, iv'e spent hours & hours on that & 100% done it quite a few times & it's never unlocked
There are lots of buggy achievements, although they have definitely worked on them over time, especially when they stepped up their game in the last year or two - however Spartan Ops Legendary solo still doesn't count the first level, The Master Chief Saga playlist occasionally skips out completion marking on levels and you can't select them so have to start the whole thing over again, and a couple of other key ones have caused problems too.
KamiKisu wrote:
IWell that explains why it's never unlocked for me too, iv'e spent hours & hours on that & 100% done it quite a few times & it's never unlocked
I managed to unlock it a few months back, I resorted to a trick reinstalling the disc version and playing offline. Just beware that if not handled with care, as it happened do me, all campaign progress was totally deleted in playlists that I had half way through, had to redo a few of them.

The full explanation for the trick is online in some achievements sites.
I've noticed that this is in fact still working for some people, as they are getting the mp achievements for won games. I wonder how common the problem is and if it's individual's having the issue what can we do at our end?
leeahare wrote:
I've noticed that this is in fact still working for some people, as they are getting the mp achievements for won games. I wonder how common the problem is and if it's individual's having the issue what can we do at our end?
My understanding is that if you play on a pc it still tracks your wins. If you play the mcc on pc and then come back to Xbox it syncs your info and you can unlock the achievements
leeahare wrote:
My understanding is that if you play on a pc it still tracks your wins. If you play the mcc on pc and then come back to Xbox it syncs your info and you can unlock the achievements
On PC as in steam or game pass? Just wondering because my Xbox stats were working fine until early August. I don't know if it's related but I had downloaded the PC version through game pass because I wanted to try it out and that is around the same time my achievements stopped tracking. I wonder if it has something to do with the syncs not working properly and getting hosed up between PC and xbox somehow. Even though its all through xbox live. I have since deleted my PC version and I tried deleting the xbox save game data to get it to re-sync but I am still having the same problem. I can't even get campaign achievements like "all according to plan".
Phoen1XII wrote:
leeahare wrote:
On PC as in steam or game pass? Just wondering because my Xbox stats were working fine until early August. I don't know if it's related but I had downloaded the PC version through game pass because I wanted to try it out and that is around the same time my achievements stopped tracking. I wonder if it has something to do with the syncs not working properly and getting hosed up between PC and xbox somehow. Even though its all through xbox live. I have since deleted my PC version and I tried deleting the xbox save game data to get it to re-sync but I am still having the same problem. I can't even get campaign achievements like "all according to plan".
Through game pass. I’m not sure if you can link your Xbox profile to steam or not. I can’t verify this method personally, but several people on trueachievements have said it’s the way to get around the current issue. Your campaign achievements sound like a different issue, unless there has been an update in the last few days that glitched them
Phoen1XII wrote:
leeahare wrote:
The all according to plan has been glitched for a very long time now, unless playing on an un-updated version it is impossible to get currently. Not sure what causes the stat tracking glitch though.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10