4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 10
Phoen1XII wrote:
leeahare wrote:
I've noticed that this is in fact still working for some people, as they are getting the mp achievements for won games. I wonder how common the problem is and if it's individual's having the issue what can we do at our end?
My understanding is that if you play on a pc it still tracks your wins. If you play the mcc on pc and then come back to Xbox it syncs your info and you can unlock the achievements
On PC as in steam or game pass? Just wondering because my Xbox stats were working fine until early August. I don't know if it's related but I had downloaded the PC version through game pass because I wanted to try it out and that is around the same time my achievements stopped tracking. I wonder if it has something to do with the syncs not working properly and getting hosed up between PC and xbox somehow. Even though its all through xbox live. I have since deleted my PC version and I tried deleting the xbox save game data to get it to re-sync but I am still having the same problem. I can't even get campaign achievements like "all according to plan".
Through game pass. I’m not sure if you can link your Xbox profile to steam or not. I can’t verify this method personally, but several people on trueachievements have said it’s the way to get around the current issue. Your campaign achievements sound like a different issue, unless there has been an update in the last few days that glitched them
I got curious so I'm re-downloading the PC version to test it out and see if it works for me.
I do not have the PC version and have never played it, but my stats are also stuck, so I don’t think those are related at least directly. According to Halo waypoint my last matchmaking game played was on August 11th, despite playing probably over a hundred games since then, and I’m unsure how many wins, but it is definitely quite a few considering I’ve easily completed the weekly wins challenge every week. The part that really confused me of the stats not tracking is games played and won still counting toward Weekly and seasonal challenges. I know myself and my friends who still currently play the game are all having this issue. Hopefully we get word on a fix or at least confirmation someone is looking into it.
Phoen1XII wrote:
leeahare wrote:
I've noticed that this is in fact still working for some people, as they are getting the mp achievements for won games. I wonder how common the problem is and if it's individual's having the issue what can we do at our end?
My understanding is that if you play on a pc it still tracks your wins. If you play the mcc on pc and then come back to Xbox it syncs your info and you can unlock the achievements
On PC as in steam or game pass? Just wondering because my Xbox stats were working fine until early August. I don't know if it's related but I had downloaded the PC version through game pass because I wanted to try it out and that is around the same time my achievements stopped tracking. I wonder if it has something to do with the syncs not working properly and getting hosed up between PC and xbox somehow. Even though its all through xbox live. I have since deleted my PC version and I tried deleting the xbox save game data to get it to re-sync but I am still having the same problem. I can't even get campaign achievements like "all according to plan".
The all according to plan has been glitched for a very long time now, unless playing on an un-updated version it is impossible to get currently. Not sure what causes the stat tracking glitch though.
I didn't know that, I guess I just assumed all of my achievements were glitched because I wasn't making MP progress and that campaign one was messed up. I'll try to get a different achievement tonight to see if others work.
Hopefully we get word on a fix or at least confirmation someone is looking into it.
Yes it would be nice to at least get some reassurance that this is a priority or something. It seems like the last thing we heard from someone official, at least on this post, was a month ago. For such a stat heavy/stat centric game, you'd think they'd be all over this. And they may be, but some more communication would be cool too. I've scoured the web for info on this and this is probably the most informative thread I've found so far.
It seems all achievements tied to multiplayer wins of any kind are currently unobtainable. I really hope we get a fix for this at some point. It’s been months.
Phoen1XII wrote:
Hopefully we get word on a fix or at least confirmation someone is looking into it.
Yes it would be nice to at least get some reassurance that this is a priority or something. It seems like the last thing we heard from someone official, at least on this post, was a month ago.
Couple things here.

1. Please avoid multiposting. You can quote multiple people in one post or go back and edit your prior posts.
2. As I said in my last post, which I've brought here for reference, I'd be back when I had more info:

The team that needs to look into things is busy trying to wrap a flight and ship a new title. It's not a very simple process and when push comes to shove, some sacrifices have to be made and things get prioritized.
I know it's frustrating but getting Halo 3: ODST out the door is a higher priority than this at this point in time. They know this is an issue and have told me they are actively working on it but again, there's a lot happening so please continue to be patient and when I have more info to share, I'll be back!
Just because no one is in here daily saying, "Yup, still looking into it!" doesn't mean that the issue is being ignored. There's a lot of moving parts behind the scenes and daily, "No updates today" posts just aren't in scope.

Basically, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. I know it's not ideal but you're just gonna have to trust me to keep my word and come back when I have news, alright?

And as it stands, ODST just shipped, I have a minor update I was coming here to share when I got side tracked. I'm going to dump it in a new post so it doesn't get cluttered here (yes yes, admin aboose, plz demot!).
I can’t find the update that was mentioned
I can’t find the update that was mentioned
I got sidetracked again. Soon!
As I mentioned at the start of the month, this is an issue that we are well aware of, are tracking, and are working to resolve. After chatting with both the Waypoint and MCC teams, I can confirm that this is an active issue and it is being worked on.

However.

It turns out this is a more complicated than anticipated issue and the fix requires some partnership and work from other teams. This work is underway but at this point, we don't have an ETA or time frame yet. But again, it is being taken seriously and addressed.

A couple of you have asked, "But will our stats between them going down and now count?" and in the interest of full disclosure – we don't know. Unfortunately we are not expecting them to count so I would temper your expectations accordingly. We know this is a bummer but until the issue is resolved, we don't have a full picture of what has been captured or retained.
Is Waypoint still gonna get updated? I remember there was talk about that several months ago.
I’m glad it’s being looked into, but it’s disappointing to hear it may be a while. I understand that a lot goes on behind the scenes though. As a stat junkie, it’s a big issue for me. I’ll start playing mcc again when the issue is resolved. This gives me a chance to hit some other games I have neglected over the years
My stats haven't updated for at least the last few months.. kept me from getting at least one big achievement
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Oh I just noticed this forum and I'm glad to know that the multiplayer progression issue is being looked into.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Whilst the above tirade does contain some harsh words and exaggeration, I do feel like this is an issue that affects the most dedicated players who have put so much time and money into the franchise over the years, and therefore it's quite painful for us to be sitting here waiting for about 2 months now with no end in sight and the issue taking a back seat to other things, not to mention all the other players who didn't come to this thread and just gave up playing when they saw the tracking was a mess every time they booted up the game lately.

Additionally if there's a possibility the stats in the meantime will be lost completely as mentioned, it should be even more prioritised so people don't have tens of hours of gameplay (or more) disappear into the void.

I'm sure Snickerdoodle is probably getting frustrated and doing what they can, but if there's any way to make it clear how screwed many of us are feeling right now that hasn't yet been done, please do so in the hope of getting some more resources allocated to this.
Can we please get an update to how 343 is handling this issue?
I just want my trueskill rank to update on the main page. It shows it as a 50 when I look at the actual trueskill playlist ranks.
I really don't want to hear anything about season 4 until this huge annoying issue is fixed.
Sounds like no one has any idea why stats are not tracking which gives me no hope this will be fixed soon. 2 months is a long time to be dealing with this issue for dedicated players who play a lot. Very frustrating to say the least. They should pull the plug on halo infinite... I was so excited for that game even after hearing about it being postponed. Now, honestly, I couldnt care less.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 10