3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10
EnDeRs88 wrote:
Sounds like no one has any idea why stats are not tracking which gives me no hope this will be fixed soon. 2 months is a long time to be dealing with this issue for dedicated players who play a lot. Very frustrating to say the least. They should pull the plug on halo infinite... I was so excited for that game even after hearing about it being postponed. Now, honestly, I couldnt care less.
Yup - considering I'll need to buy a new console to play it, losing trust in the prioritisation of 343 does not help things. Being able to still play halo 3 online nearly 13 years later is great, and I appreciate how MCC has made this happen, but if every game I play is potentially getting lost in the void it really kills it.
Still no update? This is getting ridiculous! Such a massive issue being overlooked.
Still no update? This is getting ridiculous! Such a massive issue being overlooked.
You got your update on the 30th of September. They probably don't have anything new to say.
I honestly feared about MCC having a similar situation compared to Warframe's situation to where huge annoying bugs aren't getting fixed but sugarcoated with updates that just add stuff in. MCC is not far from heading down that route tbh.
I honestly feared about MCC having a similar situation compared to Warframe's situation to where huge annoying bugs aren't getting fixed but sugarcoated with updates that just add stuff in. MCC is not far from heading down that route tbh.
I'm afraid of that too. Many bugs are being overlooked. Don't get me wrong, the new stuff is awesome, but function should come before form.
You got your update on the 30th of September. They probably don't have anything new to say.
In which it has now been nearly 2 months since the start of this thread, not including the problem. I'm not one to moan as I don't mind waiting for anything but something basic like this should be fixed by now as I'm sure some fans will be put off from playing until it is resolved. You can quite literally call it game-changing.
In which it has now been nearly 2 months since the start of this thread, not including the problem. I'm not one to moan as I don't mind waiting for anything but something basic like this should be fixed by now as I'm sure some fans will be put off from playing until it is resolved. You can quite literally call it game-changing.
"Basic as this"

Did you not see the message from Snickerdoodle talking about how this bug is more complex than they previously anticipated? It's obviously not a basic fix.
I'd just like to point out that there's a perception here that this is an easy fix or just as simple as doing a thing but it's genuinely not an easy thing. We're working hard with partner teams to be sure we get the right info we need to work together to get it fixed.

We know it's frustrating – this affects us, personally, as well after all. Our MCC team is working hard on a lot of things and I can guarantee you that if this was a basic fix, they'd have gotten it done already.

I did want to stop by with an update to let you know that we think we're actually pretty close to a resolution on this. We're doing some additional investigating to be sure that things go smoothly when we deploy the update.

Hang tight, guys. We're pretty close, we think.
I'd just like to point out that there's a perception here that this is an easy fix or just as simple as doing a thing but it's genuinely not an easy thing. We're working hard with partner teams to be sure we get the right info we need to work together to get it fixed.

We know it's frustrating – this affects us, personally, as well after all. Our MCC team is working hard on a lot of things and I can guarantee you that if this was a basic fix, they'd have gotten it done already.

I did want to stop by with an update to let you know that we think we're actually pretty close to a resolution on this. We're doing some additional investigating to be sure that things go smoothly when we deploy the update.

Thankyou for the update, it's appreciated :-)

Thanks for the update
"Basic as this"

Did you not see the message from Snickerdoodle talking about how this bug is more complex than they previously anticipated? It's obviously not a basic fix.
I'm not implying that the problem is a basic fix, im implying the feature (achievements) is a basic component of the game. Anyway we got out update, if you don't complain you don't get.

Thanks man, just knowing it's at least close to being fixed rather than just a distant unknown date is very helpful :)
"Basic as this"

I'm not implying that the problem is a basic fix, im implying the feature (achievements) is a basic component of the game. Anyway we got out update, if you don't complain you don't get.
Don't think you got an update because you complained. Correlation is not causation.

You got an update because we got an update from partner teams. Not because you posted and complained you hadn't gotten an update.

Any word if any other bugged achievement will be getting fixed or if they at least are aware of an other besides multiplayer win tracking? Haven’t seen anything in regards to the ‘All According to Plan’ achievement.
KamiKisu wrote:

Any word if any other bugged achievement will be getting fixed or if they at least are aware of an other besides multiplayer win tracking? Haven’t seen anything in regards to the ‘All According to Plan’ achievement.
Yeah this would be great to hear - there was mention earlier of things being connected to this issue so it could be possible, I know I have a few that never popped e.g. "Better with Age" the Halo 3 par score on all levels, even though I have all the individual par score achievements for each level :/

Will this fix be coming before or with the season 4 update?
"Basic as this"

Don't think you got an update because you complained. Correlation is not causation.

You got an update because we got an update from partner teams. Not because you posted and complained you hadn't gotten an update.
Thank you for the info, snickerdoodle.
I was gutted when I found out my old reach stats weren't going to transfer to the mcc. Still hurts.
I can't really get into mcc if there's no firefight or working stats, and it feels like it's been broken since day 1.
Hopefully will be fixed soon so I can go achievement hunting some more. Luckily I can still play on PC to get my wins counted.
I was gutted when I found out my old reach stats weren't going to transfer to the mcc. Still hurts.
I can't really get into mcc if there's no firefight or working stats, and it feels like it's been broken since day 1.
Reach and ODST Firefight (which was just added) are available in the Xbox and PC versions.
Reach and ODST Firefight (which was just added) are available in the Xbox and PC versions.
Well aware. Thanks. 😀
Just wished all the stats I had on og reach transferred to a legacy stat page on mcc.
I'm just wondering if any mcc firefight stats will be updated/fixed.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10