1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10
I'd just like to point out that there's a perception here that this is an easy fix or just as simple as doing a thing but it's genuinely not an easy thing. We're working hard with partner teams to be sure we get the right info we need to work together to get it fixed.

We know it's frustrating – this affects us, personally, as well after all. Our MCC team is working hard on a lot of things and I can guarantee you that if this was a basic fix, they'd have gotten it done already.

I did want to stop by with an update to let you know that we think we're actually pretty close to a resolution on this. We're doing some additional investigating to be sure that things go smoothly when we deploy the update.

Hang tight, guys. We're pretty close, we think.
Great to hear the update - as frustrating as it is, things take time - looking forward to logging back into MCC MP once the stats are back up and running properly to make some progress on those pesky achievements! anyone got any idea if the stats will be back logged since the error? my thoughts are because some are tracked via challenges, the data has to be somewhere? if not no biggy, will just need to play more ;D

anywho, keep up the good work 343i!
Thanks for the update
It can not be too tough to sort out, please fix this guys.
Games seem to be reporting to waypoint again. Haven’t seen anything official posted yet. Anyone else seeing games come in yet?
*Grunt birthday party celebration*
👀👀👀
Just checked, had to play a game, then firefight stats are working.
Thank you all so much.
Any chance in the future for leaderboards, etc, on waypoint? A separate tab on mcc for just firefight stats?
I swear I'm not an ingrate! Just wondering 😀
So wins and losses seem to be tracking now , however my achievements for , no easy way out, watch out god the little guys and. Pacifist seem to be glitched. I’ve even got a carnage report that says two betrayels complete legendary no grunts killed and of didn’t pop , has this patch cured one error and created another ?
Cool, noticed my kills are different now.
So I see the stats are updating but I hope the other bugged achievements gets fixed for everyone else as well.
Thanks for fixing the stats 👍🏻 Still can't get All According to plan achievement to unlock :-/
Did the wins in the mean time count? Havent been able to check
Just checked my page. Trueskill has not seemed to be fixed?
Did the wins in the mean time count? Havent been able to check
My game history on this site is still showing August 4th as my last game, so it's possible they are still getting the missing ones updated...or it's only gonna be fixed in game but not on here.
Just checked my page. Trueskill has not seemed to be fixed?
Could you elaborate on what you mean since MCC doesn't use Trueskill.
This problem must be new because I’ve never had it happen to me
Will ranks accurately display? Mine is very old.

Also it’s doubtful it’ll tally up the old wins, just a fix going forward, similar to the KD glitch we had.
👀👀👀
I'm being told that we believe this to be resolved and going forward, things should update properly on the website.

Thanks for y'alls patience, we appreciate it!
Thanks for fixing the stats 👍🏻 Still can't get All According to plan achievement to unlock :-/
Same here only other glitched achievement in the game and one of the few I have left :(
👀👀👀
I'm being told that we believe this to be resolved and going forward, things should update properly on the website.

Thanks for y'alls patience, we appreciate it!
As of right now, the ranks page reports "Problem Detected" and blows up. This happens every now and then, but should also be fixed.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10