2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10
FFAJ wrote:
👀👀👀
I'm being told that we believe this to be resolved and going forward, things should update properly on the website.

Thanks for y'alls patience, we appreciate it!
As of right now, the ranks page reports "Problem Detected" and blows up. This happens every now and then, but should also be fixed.
I'm not seeing any issues on the MCC Service Record page. Are you still seeing this?

But do note that the page itself is a different issue than what this thread was about.
FFAJ wrote:
👀👀👀
I'm being told that we believe this to be resolved and going forward, things should update properly on the website.

As of right now, the ranks page reports "Problem Detected" and blows up. This happens every now and then, but should also be fixed.
I'm not seeing any issues on the MCC Service Record page. Are you still seeing this?

But do note that the page itself is a different issue than what this thread was about.
Yes, I am still seeing this. Click on my Profile -> MCC Service Record -> Skill Ranks -> PROBLEM DETECTED.

Also, the original time this happened, I created a thread and it was closed and I was told to post here in this thread... So yeah, damn moderators
Halo: Reach's MCC PC service record page doesn't update to being completed with LASO currently.
All other games do seem to work, just not Reach.
Snickerdoodle thank you guys for fixing it!
Can you now look into the “All according to plan” achievement. You can still unlock it, but only if u but the disc, uninstall your game, install the disc offline, beat the achievement offline, then reinstall. That’s literally the only way. Otherwise it’s bugged
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Just checked my page. Trueskill has not seemed to be fixed?
Could you elaborate on what you mean since MCC doesn't use Trueskill.
Uhhh. Highest Skill Rank?
👀👀👀

Highest skill rank section on MCC is still not updating even after playing ranked matches. It still indicates under the playlist tab the correct and updated highest skill ranks in each playlist, but the icon on the main page fails to update.
FFAJ wrote:
FFAJ wrote:
👀👀👀

Yes, I am still seeing this. Click on my Profile -> MCC Service Record -> Skill Ranks -> PROBLEM DETECTED.

Also, the original time this happened, I created a thread and it was closed and I was told to post here in this thread... So yeah, damn moderators
First, don't damn the mods. They're just doing what they've been asked to do as volunteers and sometimes wires get crossed. So if anyone's to blame there, it's probably me.

Second, today's update should have resolved this. Can you check for me? :)
Campaign timing on Reach still does not update and the only achievement I have left is "Keep Your Foot on the Pedrogas" (Complete all Halo: Reach Legendary campaign missions in under 3 hours).

Fastest clear stuck at 4h 20min, can I still get the achievement when the leaderboards not updating?
Turns out campaign timing on consoles register fine, but not PC. I speeded through Nightfall on Legendary couple minutes ago and my new time was visible immediately.
Snickerdoodle thank you guys for fixing it!
Can you now look into the “All according to plan” achievement. You can still unlock it, but only if u but the disc, uninstall your game, install the disc offline, beat the achievement offline, then reinstall. That’s literally the only way. Otherwise it’s bugged
Sadly will have to probably do this in order to obtain it, sucks having to uninstall 100+gbs for a single achievement to reinstall offline on disc. Only thing I’m scared of is when coming back online and it doesn’t pop, that would absolutely SUCKK!
So can anyone confirm about stats during the time it wasn't updating? Based on my game history it looks like those kills all went into the void...
I've watched the stats a lot the last months and I can guarantee that my wins and all my kills in these months are not registered. Not the end of the world, but a shame nontheless.
Stats that I checked on xbox work, but the achievements tied to finihing matches still don't... Has anyone had any luck with them?
Stats that I checked on xbox work, but the achievements tied to finihing matches still don't... Has anyone had any luck with them?
My matches count and update. It's just my highest skill achieved that doesn't update on my main page. It says I have achieved the skills though when I look at the playlists altogether.
So can anyone confirm about stats during the time it wasn't updating? Based on my game history it looks like those kills all went into the void...
Don't worry, they didn't.

From my understanding, there's no way they could retrieve that data because its only sent once and if it didn't go through that one time, it gets thrown in between plane's of existence.
Is waypoint going to update the Stats that weren't counted?

There's a discrepancy of 11K kills between my waypoint stats and tracker.gg stats as well as hundreds of games not registering, on top of that I somehow have 76 days logged on waypoint but only 19 days on Xbox leaderboards. There's no way I have that many days played.

Can these stats be reconciled?
They said it's unlikely.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
They said it's unlikely.
How come? My kills on my Xbox account are correct, its just that waypoint has different numbers compared to it.
It definitely not a simple problem but having a discrepancy of several thousands of kills between in game stats and waypoint stats looks sloppy.
Oh, I was thinking you wanted the stats that were lost back. I guess they could update Waypoint again to match Xbox, but I wouldn't really know.
I originally had the wins/completed games problem that most people here did, but now I’m getting a similar problem with the “Domination” achievement. I just finished a match of SWAT on lockdown in H2A multiplayer and had 5 environmentalist medals, but my progress stayed at 75/100. This just started recently, because I remember checking before and after some games on Saturday and seeing it go from 71 to 75. Anyone else having any sort of similar problem again?

NVM-environmentalist isn’t a legendary medal. I could’ve sworn I read somewhere that it was one.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10