Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

[Locked] Monster Energy Code Not Working

OP THE CHIEF64

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
So 2 days ago I purchased a 4 pack of Halo Infinite Monster. I did everything on the Monster website correctly. They emailed me a code to redeem on Halowaypoint, but it wont let me redeem it. Says the code is invalid. Has anyone else has this problem? The only thing I can think to do it wait and try again another time.
Hey Chief -

Can you send me a PM with the code you're trying so I can take a look on my end? I'm not sure where to send this so having some info I can work with will help me figure out where to point you.
I’ve also had an issue with a pack I bought today, whenever I post the picture of the receipt it comes up with an error code. It says (Error Code #90604). It doesn’t explain what this means. Can anyone provide any help?
I’ve also had an issue with a pack I bought today, whenever I post the picture of the receipt it comes up with an error code. It says (Error Code #90604). It doesn’t explain what this means. Can anyone provide any help?
I’ve also had an issue with the Snapchat filter, when I tap more and I go to type in my information it always says there’s an issue and to check my email and password. I have checked and I’m 100% positive it is all my stuff is correct. I’m not sure why it’s acting all weird.
I’ve also had an issue with the Snapchat filter, when I tap more and I go to type in my information it always says there’s an issue and to check my email and password. I have checked and I’m 100% positive it is all my stuff is correct. I’m not sure why it’s acting all weird.
+1 to this. I can sign into the main site(https://earnrewards.com/monsterhalo/account) without any issue. I've redeemed a receipt as well already. But using either the Snapchat filter or going to the "Snapchat Offer" at the top left of the site(https://earnrewards.com/monsterhalosnapchat), and try to log in, I get that same "Could not log in. Please check your email and password then try again." error. Even though I literally just successfully logged into the site moments before. It's a little frustrating. I hope I don't miss out on these skins because of this. I know we have all month to get this figured out though.
Hey Chief -

Can you send me a PM with the code you're trying so I can take a look on my end? I'm not sure where to send this so having some info I can work with will help me figure out where to point you.
Hey, thanks for the quick response. Decided I would try it again before I PM'd you, it finally worked! I don't know what the issue was, but it seemed to work itself out.
Did you make sure you took the picture in a well lit area? With the entire receipt in the picture?
Snaggu wrote:
+1 to this. I can sign into the main site(https://earnrewards.com/monsterhalo/account) without any issue. I've redeemed a receipt as well already. But using either the Snapchat filter or going to the "Snapchat Offer" at the top left of the site(https://earnrewards.com/monsterhalosnapchat), and try to log in, I get that same "Could not log in. Please check your email and password then try again." error. Even though I literally just successfully logged into the site moments before. It's a little frustrating. I hope I don't miss out on these skins because of this. I know we have all month to get this figured out though.
I haven't gotten a can with the Snapchat code on it yet, so I cannot comment on that. Might have to look around on the forums or maybe start a new topic.
Snaggu wrote:
I haven't gotten a can with the Snapchat code on it yet, so I cannot comment on that. Might have to look around on the forums or maybe start a new topic.
No worries, yeah I've looked all day and I've read people with the same issue but no remedy. I'll most likely make a new topic.
Same. I have contacted customer service about it and am waiting for a response.
Cobra J24 wrote:
Same. I have contacted customer service about it and am waiting for a response.
Well, hey if you get a solution please share it with the rest of us lol, looks like this is a pretty common issue right now.
Im having an issue with the codes as well
I got a 8-digit code texted to me but it says that is invalid when i try to redeem it says got to www.halowaypoint/redeem to redeem your weapon coating
You have to make another account for the snapchat codes. I just used the same email and password for the xp login.
At this point I can't even make an account on their website! I enter all my info and such, and they won't log me in. I have used my two emails, tried my brothers and mothers devices with their respectful emails, all over 18 and they have no account prior to the one I tried to make. It's frustrating. Still no word from customer support...
I got a 8-digit code texted to me but it says that is invalid when i try to redeem it says got to www.halowaypoint/redeem to redeem your weapon coating
The code you need to redeem on waypoint should be 20 characters long. You don't get it instantly upon submitting your receipt. It took a couple of days before I got it. And then it seemed like I needed to wait a bit longer before waypoint would accept the code.
The code you need to redeem on waypoint should be 20 characters long. You don't get it instantly upon submitting your receipt. It took a couple of days before I got it. And then it seemed like I needed to wait a bit longer before waypoint would accept the code.
I also received an 8 digit code after my receipt was validated. It is also not being accepted by Waypoint. Are the 8 digit codes invalid for some reason?
I also received an 8 digit code after my receipt was validated. It is also not being accepted by Waypoint. Are the 8 digit codes invalid for some reason?
Is there a way for you to redeem that 8 digit code on the Monster website? After my receipt was validated I got a 20 digit code to redeem on waypoint.
I've recently bought a couple Monster cans and they don't work either. I'm from the UK, so the way to redeem the codes seems a bit different (theres a 10 digit code underneath the pull tab, you don't need to photograph the receipt and sent it off to anybody to claim the code. There's also seems to be no access to the snapchat filter). I read this article from Eurogamer claiming that the Halo Infinite Monster drinks won't be available in the UK until October. This got me thinking. Maybe this type of can is only exclusive to UK/Europe? This could explain why the codes don't work; the cans aren't supposed to be shipped out until October, so the codes aren't currently available. This is just my theory.

Here's the article where it came from. I see nobody else confirming UK codes for October, just Eurogamer:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eurogamer.net/amp/2020-09-01-halo-infinite-might-be-delayed-but-you-can-still-collect-double-xp-codes-from-monster-energy

If any 343i members would like to disprove or confirm this, it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Has anyone heard back from customer service?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3