Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

[Locked] Monster Energy Code Not Working

OP THE CHIEF64

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I’ve also had an issue with a pack I bought today, whenever I post the picture of the receipt it comes up with an error code. It says (Error Code #90604). It doesn’t explain what this means. Can anyone provide any help?
I’ve also had an issue with the Snapchat filter, when I tap more and I go to type in my information it always says there’s an issue and to check my email and password. I have checked and I’m 100% positive it is all my stuff is correct. I’m not sure why it’s acting all weird.
You have to make another account for the snapchat codes. I just used the same email and password for the xp login.
What do you mean make another account?
Cobra J24 wrote:
Has anyone heard back from customer service?
I haven't yet
I’ve also had an issue with a pack I bought today, whenever I post the picture of the receipt it comes up with an error code. It says (Error Code #90604). It doesn’t explain what this means. Can anyone provide any help?
Are you sure the image of the receipt you're using is under 5MB? I just received this error code (90604) which prompted me to Google any error details. Once I changed the picture from color to B&W, and the image was 3MB, it uploaded successfully. Give it a go!
I've also received an 8 digit code.
The message read "Your receipt has been validated! Code ******** . Go to www.halowaypoint.com/redeem to redeem your weapon coating."
Frustrating to say the least.
Hey all –

For those of you that received 8 digit codes, you should be receiving a follow up with codes of the correct length. Can any of y'all confirm if you have or haven't received them yet?
rendesvous, ToastNinja7, MLG redonkulous, please read snickerdoodle's post above mine!
I have revived mine via text and redeemed the skin
Make sure the file size of your image is AT MOST 5MB. My picture was originally 8,000kb which is about 8MB. So you may have to compress the file in order to upload it without an error.
Hey all –

For those of you that received 8 digit codes, you should be receiving a follow up with codes of the correct length. Can any of y'all confirm if you have or haven't received them yet?
I got mine, yes. Thank you.
So, I am not sure if anyone else is still having issues with (Error Code #90604). I have tried multiple times with the suggestions other users have suggested. I have tried compressing the image to be under 5mb, and even changing the picture to black and white. Yet I am still having trouble with that error, and I still haven't heard back from customer support. I'm hoping maybe there are some more suggestions I could try to get this to work. I really don't wanna be out the money as I have like receipts that just wont upload for some reason :(
zSkylight wrote:
So, I am not sure if anyone else is still having issues with (Error Code #90604). I have tried multiple times with the suggestions other users have suggested. I have tried compressing the image to be under 5mb, and even changing the picture to black and white. Yet I am still having trouble with that error, and I still haven't heard back from customer support. I'm hoping maybe there are some more suggestions I could try to get this to work. I really don't wanna be out the money as I have like receipts that just wont upload for some reason :(
I am having this experience as well. Any information on this would be great...
I'm trying to redeem the halo ar code found in my snapchat lens filter. The code it gives me sayd it's my September code. I follow the link from snapchat to waypoint redeem but it tells me the code is invalid. What am.i doing wrong, or is it a first come kinda thing?
zSkylight wrote:
Update: Fandango Rewards just got back to my original email. They responded with "We have forwarded your email to the appropriate department for further review and follow up, and will contact you again by email once we have more information regarding your request."

It's a waiting game again. I'll let you all know when I finally get some information about what is going on here.
I'm having a problem signing into the monster site in general. I've tried creating an account and it says I apparently already have one, which to my knowledge I've never made one, and then when I try forgot password I won't get sent the email. I just bought eight cans and I did sent an email to monster themselves but have not heard back yet.
zSkylight wrote:
Update: Fandango Rewards just got back to my original email. They responded with "We have forwarded your email to the appropriate department for further review and follow up, and will contact you again by email once we have more information regarding your request."

It's a waiting game again. I'll let you all know when I finally get some information about what is going on here.
out of curiosity, did you contact fandango customer service, or monster customer service? and how long did it take for a reply? I've tried to contact monster 2 times, and waited about a week each time, but heard nothing yet.
I'm having a problem signing into the monster site in general. I've tried creating an account and it says I apparently already have one, which to my knowledge I've never made one, and then when I try forgot password I won't get sent the email. I just bought eight cans and I did sent an email to monster themselves but have not heard back yet.
I'm having this exact issue. It's a pain in the butt.
Snaggu wrote:
I’ve also had an issue with the Snapchat filter, when I tap more and I go to type in my information it always says there’s an issue and to check my email and password. I have checked and I’m 100% positive it is all my stuff is correct. I’m not sure why it’s acting all weird.
+1 to this. I can sign into the main site(https://earnrewards.com/monsterhalo/account) without any issue. I've redeemed a receipt as well already. But using either the Snapchat filter or going to the "Snapchat Offer" at the top left of the site(https://earnrewards.com/monsterhalosnapchat), and try to log in, I get that same "Could not log in. Please check your email and password then try again." error. Even though I literally just successfully logged into the site moments before. It's a little frustrating. I hope I don't miss out on these skins because of this. I know we have all month to get this figured out though.
UPDATE! FOUND THE FIX.

I found this a few weeks ago but hit my post limit for the day and was messaging people. Here it is:

Got the fix. Turns out that Snapchat login (Within the Monster page) is a separate account that you have to create. So you have to create another account (Preferably the same login info as the main Monster account) but on the Snapchat page of the site.
So essentially you're creating two accounts on the same site;

One for the main login - Monster x Halo Infinite
One for the Snapchat login - "Enter Snapchat Codes" page

Absolutely ridiculous. Spent all night trying to figure this out. Hope this helps others! Thanks again Ki11s0n3 for the fix!
Snaggu wrote:
Snaggu wrote:
+1 to this. I can sign into the main site(https://earnrewards.com/monsterhalo/account) without any issue. I've redeemed a receipt as well already. But using either the Snapchat filter or going to the "Snapchat Offer" at the top left of the site(https://earnrewards.com/monsterhalosnapchat), and try to log in, I get that same "Could not log in. Please check your email and password then try again." error. Even though I literally just successfully logged into the site moments before. It's a little frustrating. I hope I don't miss out on these skins because of this. I know we have all month to get this figured out though.
UPDATE! FOUND THE FIX.

I found this a few weeks ago but hit my post limit for the day and was messaging people. Here it is:

Got the fix. Turns out that Snapchat login (Within the Monster page) is a separate account that you have to create. So you have to create another account (Preferably the same login info as the main Monster account) but on the Snapchat page of the site.

Absolutely ridiculous. Spent all night trying to figure this out. Hope this helps others! Thanks again Ki11s0n3 for the fix!
It says this on the login page just FYI.
Mine isn’t working either. It keeps telling me I already have a account. I’ve use two emails and both passwords are wrong. So I request a password change and I never receive the email they state that was just sent to me, for both emails. Than when I try and use the code Snapchat gives me it says error code not valid. Yet I know it’s a valid code. Very frustrating to go through this crap for some stupid skins. I’ve spent 3hrs trying to figure it out. Can I just buy it now please for $5.00.
MrRuSs3LL wrote:
Snaggu wrote:
Snaggu wrote:
UPDATE! FOUND THE FIX.

It says this on the login page just FYI.
Has it always been there?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3