Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

[Locked] Monster Energy Code Not Working

OP THE CHIEF64

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I noticed that Kroger is a participating grocery but here in my state we have Smith's which is part of Kroger. Does that still work? Also here in my state we don't have a 7-eleven anymore, instead its Alon.
I noticed that Kroger is a participating grocery but here in my state we have Smith's which is part of Kroger. Does that still work? Also here in my state we don't have a 7-eleven anymore, instead its Alon.
If you have questions about what stores qualify, you'll want to reach out to the company doing the promotion. That's not a question 343 would be handling.
zSkylight wrote:
zSkylight wrote:
So, I am not sure if anyone else is still having issues with (Error Code #90604). I have tried multiple times with the suggestions other users have suggested. I have tried compressing the image to be under 5mb, and even changing the picture to black and white. Yet I am still having trouble with that error, and I still haven't heard back from customer support. I'm hoping maybe there are some more suggestions I could try to get this to work. I really don't wanna be out the money as I have like receipts that just wont upload for some reason :(
I am having this experience as well. Any information on this would be great...
Update: Fandango Rewards just got back to my original email. They responded with "We have forwarded your email to the appropriate department for further review and follow up, and will contact you again by email once we have more information regarding your request."

It's a waiting game again. I'll let you all know when I finally get some information about what is going on here.
out of curiosity, did you contact fandango customer service, or monster customer service? and how long did it take for a reply? I've tried to contact monster 2 times, and waited about a week each time, but heard nothing yet.
It has been quite some time since I submitted several emails to customer service after facing error code 90604, at this point I gave up. Today I made a new account for the 2xp promotion, and was able to submit one of my receipts successfully. (one I previously haven't been able to). I know its a pain, but maybe try making a new account and see if this helps solve the issue, at least until we hear back from customer service. :/
Yeah like many others, I’m having a problem even creating an account. It’s stating I already have an account which I don’t. Contacted customer support. Hopefully they provide a solution shortly!
I've entered the code from the back of the ring pull on Halo-waypoint and only get the below, even though it's correct.
Why can't anything like this just work smoothly.

'The code entered was invalid, please verify the code was entered correctly and try again.'

I hope an update comes soon to resolve this.
If you have questions about what stores qualify, you'll want to reach out to the company doing the promotion. That's not a question 343 would be handling.
Okay
I've entered the code from the back of the ring pull on Halo-waypoint and only get the below, even though it's correct.
Why can't anything like this just work smoothly.

'The code entered was invalid, please verify the code was entered correctly and try again.'

I hope an update comes soon to resolve this.
What region are you in?
Hey guys do you think since we can only enter one code a day we get the error code 90604 because he hasn't been 24 hours???
zSkylight wrote:
zSkylight wrote:
So, I am not sure if anyone else is still having issues with (Error Code #90604). I have tried multiple times with the suggestions other users have suggested. I have tried compressing the image to be under 5mb, and even changing the picture to black and white. Yet I am still having trouble with that error, and I still haven't heard back from customer support. I'm hoping maybe there are some more suggestions I could try to get this to work. I really don't wanna be out the money as I have like receipts that just wont upload for some reason :(
I am having this experience as well. Any information on this would be great...
Update: Fandango Rewards just got back to my original email. They responded with "We have forwarded your email to the appropriate department for further review and follow up, and will contact you again by email once we have more information regarding your request."

It's a waiting game again. I'll let you all know when I finally get some information about what is going on here.
out of curiosity, did you contact fandango customer service, or monster customer service? and how long did it take for a reply? I've tried to contact monster 2 times, and waited about a week each time, but heard nothing yet.
I contacted the fandango rewards through the FAQ page on the website.

I've also taken the advice from others on here and have created a second account with a different email, and finally I was able to successfully submit a receipt. I have not heard back from Fandango Rewards regarding the follow-up email I posted here before.

So for those still experiencing Error #90604, I believe it has to do with an account verification issue. I recall on my first account the verification email did not come through, so I requested another email and then they both showed up simultaneously. But then I could never get the receipts to submit properly. This time the verification email showed up instantly and I was able to submit a receipt successfully. Not saying this is the reason we are experiencing this error but is just a result of my experiences.

Hope this helps!!
Hey guys do you think since we can only enter one code a day we get the error code 90604 because he hasn't been 24 hours???
No, I was getting the code before every time I tried to submit a receipt; so I don't think it would be due to a 24-hr hold on the account if I was never able to submit a receipt successfully period.

See my post above about what I think is happening and how I was able to finally submit a receipt.
So I've entered 50 hours so far of double XP and have 2 more 5 hour codes but it won't take them. Keeps telling me things like this code has been redeemed the maximum number of times even though it literally was create 5 seconds earlier and never redeemed. Or that I've done the 5 hour code the maximum number of times. And now it won't let me redeem the smaller amounts either. But I've only gotten 50 hours and the max is supposed to be 60, what gives?
Hey folks, for any further support / help with Monster codes not working, please reach out to Monster for additional support.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3