Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

Old Waypoint Unlocks

OP ShadDadd

I know there are topics about this saying that unless you had the 360 waypoint app certain helmets and cosmetic unlocks for Halo Reach cannot be attained. I was wondering if there was ever going to be an update for the current xbox one waypoint app (halo channel) to help unlock things like the MP and CQB helmets. It's a small thing but the CQB helmet was always my favorite helmet in Halo 3 and it kinda sucks not being able to use it because I tossed my old red ringed 360 :/
I don’t think there’s been any mention of a new app, so it’s Waypoint 360 and Halo Channel for now. I’d love for them to make an updated one because the 360 app was so good for its time. It’s still useful and cool to look at to this day. Halo Channel has some good features like all the terminal videos, but it doesn’t feel like an adequate replacement.
But I think the Halo Waypoint on 360 isnt working, i tried to unlock the same helmets and stuff but I couldnt, My Reach record says something like a problem detected and I think there is a lot of people with the same problem.