Service Record Problem Detected

OP JB Linken

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
what is happening ? i go in halo waypoint on xbox 360
to see if i can unlock the c.q.b helmet and there is a problem with halo reach stats, halo 4 is fine reach is not
i go to barracks or some other thing and i can't access my halo reach stats it says ''could not find player'' or something else
WHAT IS HAPPENING ?!?!?!
does 343i wants to remove the halo 3,halo 3:odst,halo reach stats ?
:(
natmish wrote:
what is happening ? i go in halo waypoint on xbox 360
to see if i can unlock the c.q.b helmet and there is a problem with halo reach stats, halo 4 is fine reach is not
i go to barracks or some other thing and i can't access my halo reach stats it says ''could not find player'' or something else
WHAT IS HAPPENING ?!?!?!
does 343i wants to remove the halo 3,halo 3:odst,halo reach stats ?
:(
Your reports are consistent with what we’ve been seeing.

We’re tracking the issue here and will update when it’s been resolved. I’ve been checking my service records every day to stay on top of it. Something similar has happened before and was resolved so I wouldn’t be too worried. Only a matter of time.
is someone from 343 even cares about this ?
i wish we could see our stats on halo.bungie.net too like the good ol' days
i know i'm asking this for the second time but
I N33D MY STATS !!!! (and the reach c.q.b helmet that i still didn't get to this day)
don't reply to this,i'm just trying to get some hope :)
I have the same problem on my Reach record, and i need it to unlock a few armours and helmets i think, im trying to unlock the 100% of the armours and i dont know if this would afect that, as far as i know, those armours count.
CrlNemesis wrote:
I have the same problem on my Reach record, and i need it to unlock a few armours and helmets i think, im trying to unlock the 100% of the armours and i dont know if this would afect that, as far as i know, those armours count.
Someone else reported a problem similar. Are you referring to the armor unlocked from Halo Waypoint on Xbox 360?

If so, please see my comment I made in that thread. I did a few tests to see what was retroactively locked. I still retain my 100% completion even though the armors are locked. So either the number can't go down in percentage, or they don't contribute.
It's been over half a month... where are the damn stats?
The Halo 4 stats are now down as well lol
its getting worse
Nolefty wrote:
its getting worse
I just checked and mine loaded. Can you try again?

Anyone else experiencing this?
Same thing for me, multiple halo title service records that i can't check up on. Very frustrating...
I haven't been able to load mine for sometime either and I haven't touched halo 3 to reach in a couple of weeks.
343, we need a response. It's been at least 2 weeks and none of us can access our service records.

I just want my CQB helmet from the Waypoint app ffs
343, we need a response. It's been at least 2 weeks and none of us can access our service records.

you know me too
the second i wanted to unlock the c.q.b -Yoink- started happening
i hope it will not be ''R.I.P c.q.b and milltary police''
natmish wrote:

you know me too
Oh god if it is I'm going to be pissed.
The CQB helmet is taunting me, being locked but letting me see it /s

But seriously, I really hope this is fixed soon. I dont care even if it is up for a day, just so long as I can get the CQB and MP helmet.
Note to 343: If you do discontinue the Bungie game service records, at the very least give out CQB and MP on Reach
natmish wrote:

you know me too
Oh god if it is I'm going to be pissed.
The CQB helmet is taunting me, being locked but letting me see it /s

But seriously, I really hope this is fixed soon. I dont care even if it is up for a day, just so long as I can get the CQB and MP helmet.
Note to 343: If you do discontinue the Bungie game service records, at the very least give out CQB and MP on Reach
maybe they can give every reach waypoint armor like they did with recon for halo 3 (sadly i never got it :( )
and if they do they should say when it will happen if ever
WHEN IS THIS GONNA END!? I literally got Halo: Reach yesterday but it made me 😠 when I saw that the service records for Halo: Reach were down!
Is 343 trying to decomition Halo: Reach 😡😠?
343 please fix this!
WHEN IS THIS GONNA END!? I literally got Halo: Reach yesterday but it made me 😠 when I saw that the service records for Halo: Reach were down!
Is 343 trying to decomition Halo: Reach 😡😠?
343 please fix this!
Someone from 343 must have a Xbox Live account? If so please tell me on this thread.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
can someone check if halo 2 stats are down because i don't haz halo 2 :(
if you feel bad go to here : http://halo.bungie.net/Projects/HaloUniverse.aspx the old bungie.net
JB Linken wrote:
Nolefty wrote:
its getting worse
I just checked and mine loaded. Can you try again?

Anyone else experiencing this?
i don't know if i have the same problem but it doesn't load my game stats and my spartan
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3