Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

[Locked] Service Record Problem Detected

OP JB Linken

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
natmish - Please don't post multiple times in a row. You can edit your last post if you need to add more information or quote other users
It's working now !!!!!
Yes I can confirm that it also works for me. Thank you for making this so we could monitor the problem.
It's working for me now aswell! Now how the smeg do I get the cosmetics from halo waypoint?
Stats are back up for me!
I can confirm my Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo: Reach stats are up as well.

Thanks everyone for helping to track this issue, and thanks to 343i for fixing it.
Great to hear that this is working for folk now, will keep an eye out over the next day or so.
Leaving this topic open in the mean time
stckrboy wrote:
Great to hear that this is working for folk now, will keep an eye out over the next day or so.
Leaving this topic open in the mean time
Thanks. It would be great if those with issues with Halo Waypoint for Xbox 360 could report in.

A few people were having trouble unlocking armor. I made a post here detailing armor that was retroactively locked in Halo: Reach. I can’t check this second but I would like to update if this issue was fixed as well.
Issues with the 360 app have already been passed on
stckrboy wrote:
Issues with the 360 app have already been passed on
Do you know if they are a separate or related issue? I already have everything from the app, I just wanted to provide a follow up to those that do not.
No idea I'm afraid.
I lost my security and katana, it sometimes comes back.

I also notice that my fileshare has reduced to 6 slots instead of the 24 slots you got after the 343 update. Anyone else noticed this?

I'm currently working on my last 6 achievements I need in the game and noticing problems every with service record etc.

Any information or updates would be greatly appreciated, regards.
Just checked my service records today and Reach, ODST, and 3 are showing again!
Thank you for fixing!
Still nothing here
I am getting service load error on the 360 waypoint app for Halo Reach, for now at least. At first my waypoint armor was only on my 360 but not my Xbox one, but after playing around with waypoint and changing armor, my One seems to be accepting the unlocked armor now at least.
Been having problems with my service records they show and then the next their gone and back again , a problem they have yet to fix and this has been going on for a few years now....smh
Please don't revive old topics, thank you!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3