Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

Sign in on mobile issues

OP JAMESGGS310

Greetings. I have an issue I'd like to know if there is any way to fix it.
For some reason, I can no longer access to my account in Halo Waypoint through mobile anymore. (I use a smartphone and have no possibility to download Halo Waypoint app)
Right now, I am signed in through a PC, no issue there, but when I try to do it from a mobile device, its not letting me. I go to the sign in option, but then its says its unable to load the page.
Any idea what it may be the cause? I appreciate your time reading this.
Have you tried using private browsing and seeing if you can log in that way? Or even another browser?
What device and browser are you using right now?
stckrboy wrote:
Have you tried using private browsing and seeing if you can log in that way? Or even another browser?
What device and browser are you using right now?
Sorry for the late reply. I tried different browsers on my phone but none of them work with waypoint.
I am using a Samsung Galaxy
Could it be due to an ad-blocker? If you are using one, try temporarily turning it off to see if you can log in.
Are you on WiFi on your phone or mobile data? I'd be curious to know if it only works with one of those or with neither
stckrboy wrote:
Are you on WiFi on your phone or mobile data? I'd be curious to know if it only works with one of those or with neither
Either Wi-FI or Mobile Data, it isn't working
tuhin94 wrote:
Could it be due to an ad-blocker? If you are using one, try temporarily turning it off to see if you can log in.
I dont think so. I dont use an ad blocker
What version of the Galaxy do you have and what version of Android are you running?
stckrboy wrote:
What version of the Galaxy do you have and what version of Android are you running?
Its a Samsung Galaxy J6
I’m having the same problem on iPhone like I can login okay on my web browser (safari) but I have the app downloaded and have been trying to login for days and keep getting the same message