Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

Unable to sign in on Halo Support Site

OP AgustD1620

with this account that I’m currently posting with, I have been unable to sign in on the Halo support page for many months. In fact, I thought it would be pretty much impossible to report this issue because of this, but alas! I’ve remembered the forums!

it only started occurring after I changed and verified the email associated with my account. could be relevant information

So anyway, if I am signed into waypoint, and then I head to the Halo Support page, when I click “sign in” there, it automatically redirects me to a blank white page that (upon looking at the url) is identical to the blank white page I get when I sign out with a test account (not tied to the same email or gamertag) that I made just to provide feedback on flights and whatnot, since I was unable to with this account.

So basically, every time I click sign in on the Support page, it redirects me instantly to the sign out page I guess?

any assistance would be great, thanks!
Try clearing out your cache and any cookies related to halowaypoint.com - should hopefully prompt younto log into the support site rather than auto logging in. Potentially you may need to clear out xbox / live related cookies as well. If all else fails, try using incognito mode / private browsing on your browser or another browser and see if you can log in.
stckrboy wrote:
Try clearing out your cache and any cookies related to halowaypoint.com - should hopefully prompt younto log into the support site rather than auto logging in. Potentially you may need to clear out xbox / live related cookies as well. If all else fails, try using incognito mode / private browsing on your browser or another browser and see if you can log in.
Ok, I cleared all data for halo waypoint.com, xbox.com, live.com and microsoft.com and tried again, with no luck.

I’m noticing now that the error it’s throwing in the URL when it logs me out is “user is invalid, email X has already been taken”

in the actual URL, the X = the old email address I used to have tied to this account months ago, but I censored it for this post
I'm having a similar issue. Nothing seems to happen when I click "sign in." I've tried multiple browsers on both my phone and computer.

Edit: seems to be working now
im having this issue as well, hope it gets resolved. will be following this post.
AgustD1620 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Ok, I cleared all data for halo waypoint.com, xbox.com, live.com and microsoft.com and tried again, with no luck.

I’m noticing now that the error it’s throwing in the URL when it logs me out is “user is invalid, email X has already been taken”

in the actual URL, the X = the old email address I used to have tied to this account months ago, but I censored it for this post
I'm also getting this error in the URL when I try to login to the support site. And since I can't sign in, I can't submit any tickets so I'm not sure what to do.