Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint

Waypoint Errors

OP BadDogg55

343... You guys are probably aware of the situation. For the last 2 days the emblem next to my gamertag at the login is not my GT emblem and I keep getting errors when navigating around the site:
"Well, this is embarrassing. Looks like we have some problems on our end."
There seems to be some issues. I thought it was excess traffic from the HCS codes but it's still acting a bit wonky today.
Yep. I keep trying to post and then it appears I've logged out.
Folks can't accept Company invites either.
There seems to be some issues. I thought it was excess traffic from the HCS codes but it's still acting a bit wonky today.
I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I had to keep refreshing the page over and over to get the RP codes.
Glad it isn't just me. Might be unrelated but since yesterday I have had trouble accessing my Spartan Company (I can get it by going to my profile and clicking the link), but I have lost over 20 members overnight. I don't know if they resigned or got kicked out or something, or if it is even related to the issue on Waypoint.

EDIT: The first time I tried posting this I got a message that I reached my daily limit of 0 forum posts. I refreshed and eventually it worked. Definitely something wonky going on.
MrDeath130 wrote:
Glad it isn't just me. Might be unrelated but since yesterday I have had trouble accessing my Spartan Company (I can get it by going to my profile and clicking the link), but I have lost over 20 members overnight. I don't know if they resigned or got kicked out or something, or if it is even related to the issue on Waypoint.

EDIT: The first time I tried posting this I got a message that I reached my daily limit of 0 forum posts. I refreshed and eventually it worked. Definitely something wonky going on.
I got the same about the daily limit of forum posts... I didn't know there was one...lol. I can't message anyone or go to someone else's service record. In fact I just got the error again trying to submit this response...lol.
so I assume 343 is aware of this issue and are working on it but is there an update posted anywhere or something to tell us that it is being worked on and should be back soon. I am running a company and it takes almost 30 to even get to the join request page however I am still unable to accept anyone, so I would love at least a notice that they know about this and a possible ETA on being fixed.
EDIT: problem is now fixed but I still think there needs to be a place where 343 informs us of known ongoing issues such as this.
I also experiencing this issue and it's annoying and infuriating. I can't do anything. I even had a lot of trouble to post this comment.
EDIT: Not experiencing this anymore. But it was hell when I was :(
Hey all, I believe we found and corrected this issue. Please reply here if any of these issues crop back up for you! Thanks for the feedback, and to the mods for helping organize!
Thank you KP for the update.
KP wrote:
Hey all, I believe we found and corrected this issue. Please reply here if any of these issues crop back up for you! Thanks for the feedback, and to the mods for helping organize!
KP wrote:
Thanks... Everything seems to be back to normal.
KP wrote:
Thanks KP! The only weirdness I'm still experiencing is the inability to edit topics into polls. I have a test topic up here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/90a6869bcf944c54a17102ac9e31da1a/topics/test/00610d8f-f43e-4cee-8b2a-681a08019bc7/posts and I'm still unable to make it a poll.

Youdabest!
Uhoh, thanks for letting me know, we'll look into a fix!