Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

Waypoint not reflecting my actual career stats.

OP ToxicVestige

Hello,

So currently Waypoint is not reflecting my actual career stats. Things get messy. So I originally pre-ordered Reach, played many hours. Just recently I bought the MCC on Steam and linked my XBL. In prep for future games I wanted to check Waypoint. And of course... My stats are all a mess, only game showing is Halo 5. Is there a fix? Considering I connected Steam MCC w/ XBL thinking I would have kit, stats, FILE SHARE! Annoying, considering the money we spend.
There are lot of changes being made on waypoint with the Halo Infinite Tech Preview going on right now. Certain services seem to have been having more issues. Once things calm down from the updates and changes being made here I would check back. With that said if you have access to play that title it would be helpful to login to the game once on your current gamertag to make sure your data for the game is there. Outside of that if your data is there it should be a matter of time for the waypoint servers to update and match your data to your account.
So currently Waypoint is not reflecting my actual career stats. My stats are all a mess, only game showing is Halo 5. Is there a fix?
Yea I just noticed Waypoint has dumped my Halo 3 and Halo Reach stats as well. Lucky I still have my Xbox 360 so I can at least log in and hope they will resurrect them once they finish tinkering with the site. Think that's about all we can do.