Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

343 listen to this poll's answer and question!!!!!

OP DBZFIFAISTHEBOS

should 343 add a rekpak with only mark iv-vi suits

Make Your Selection:

so, im asking if anyone wants a req pack with only master chiefs armor (which is why i said mark iv-vi. dont think its misleading.) with 3 permanent unlocks and some random reqs. what do you guys think?
In my opinion a lot of the new armors are over-designed, so stepping back and offering the basic designs we're nostalgic for would be pretty cool.
The Mark IV is the best looking armour in Halo 4
i said no because why only offer a total of 6 or so sets? they could make a classic armors pack with Classic styles of armors sort of like what they did with the helmets.
Req Packs will most likely be cut from Halo: Infinite entirely, and you will have to earn the armor through commendations, like in Halo 3.
This poll doesn't seem important enough to warrant 343's attention, no offense.
Think 343 have basically said previously that there is unlikely to be much if any more content added to H5 at this point
Do they do new req packs still?
Do they do new req packs still?
only if something important happens. (I.E. pizza pack)
I can honestly go either or on this one. I don't mind whatever they do, but I wouldn't expect anything to happen.
The Mark IV is the best looking armour in Halo 4
I agree, Mark IV is gorgeous
Can't you already get VI from MCC?
Wouldn’t hurt anyone I guess,but themed REQ packs are expensive as hell(at least for peeps out there like me who have unlocked ~ 10% of unlockables)
Req Packs will most likely be cut from Halo: Infinite entirely, and you will have to earn the armor through commendations, like in Halo 3.
I’d like that actually , though earning armour through achievements would be another nice addition to infinite too (people always seem mixed about achievement - related armours - maybe some achievements are too tough to get?)