Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

A Solo Firefight Mode

OP QuadDAUMINATOR

Would you want to see a solo firefight game type?

Poll Ends

Make Your Selection:

I’ve been enjoying Warzone firefight for a while but it seems stale lately, and sometimes annoying. Allow me to simplify: the challenge isn’t really great enough with so many players anymore, and competing for kills and occasionally wasting high level REQs only to not get credit on kills. Also, the games seem to typically be short compared to firefight matches I’ve had on past titles.

It got me thinking, what about a Warzone firefight for a solo player? A limitless survival that gets harder and harder just for one person? No victory possible, just a competition to see who can survive in the pressure cooker the longest. The longer you survive, the better the rewards. Could be a good place to test REQs, too.
Yea but it would actually have to be "proper" firefight, like ODST's.
Yea but it would actually have to be "proper" firefight, like ODST's.
I’m not against that. The more challenging, the better.
I'd be interested in trying that! It would be a good place to sharpen your skills
This is something I’d like to see!
Yea, just like in Reach
I’ve been enjoying Warzone firefight for a while but it seems stale lately, and sometimes annoying. Allow me to simplify: the challenge isn’t really great enough with so many players anymore, and competing for kills and occasionally wasting high level REQs only to not get credit on kills. Also, the games seem to typically be short compared to firefight matches I’ve had on past titles.

It got me thinking, what about a Warzone firefight for a solo player? A limitless survival that gets harder and harder just for one person? No victory possible, just a competition to see who can survive in the pressure cooker the longest. The longer you survive, the better the rewards. Could be a good place to test REQs, too.
I voted yes but I would just rather a version of ODST/Reach original-style Firefight, preferably ODST
MorseyBaby wrote:

I voted yes but I would just rather a version of ODST/Reach original-style Firefight, preferably ODST
I would love it to be more like those. More than anything though I think my biggest thing is keeping it to 4 or less players. Some games I’m scrambling around just to get a single kill in competition with like 15 other people or however many it is
A classic firefight like ODST/Reach should have been added since Halo 4 so I'm in full agreement.
MorseyBaby wrote:

I would love it to be more like those. More than anything though I think my biggest thing is keeping it to 4 or less players. Some games I’m scrambling around just to get a single kill in competition with like 15 other people or however many it is
For me it's more that the cooperation required for the smaller original firefight style is fun. Warzone Firefight doesn't really need players to cooperate until you get to Mythic
Yes definitely
I dont mind wzff but they definitely need a single player ff mode
There really only needs to be one possible answer to this poll (YES) 😅 I'm psyched for the arrival of Reach to MCC
Yeah, I spend lot of time in Reach score attack.
Sounds awesome. But I would like an unlimited amount of ammo.