Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Anybody willing to pay for Halo Reach DLC for MCC?

OP Dr Zaious

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Yes, I wish it was Halo Reach that came out for MCC instead of ODST.
As a big Reach fan I would definitely pay for Reach, but I would like the multiplayer included too.
I'd pay for it - €20 or €30 - as a stand alone or MCC integration.

Personally I really enjoyed Reach, running through the campaign at the moment on 360, Legendary with a mate.

I know Reach received a lot of negative comments, but I really liked the campaign.
yeah, I would pay for it.
but I would rather a standalone release.
Unfortunately they know that most of us will. Just another example of 343 benefiting from the hard work of a company who listened to the fans and stayed true to what made halo great: bungie
Armour lock would like a word with you.
Yeah, but not through the MCC. 1. Because we don't need anymore content flooding it, and 2. More roomy have all the original customization options.
{chanting} Halo Reach! Halo Reach! Halo Reach!
I will pay over $100 to play Reach in a working state right now. I was on it about a month ago, and the servers are -Yoink-.I really hope 343 does something with Reach on the Xbox One because call me a noob,but Reach was my favorite Halo ever. In my opinion it had the best matchmaking, customs,etc.I will never forget the memories I made on that game. If you do port it over 343,don't just include the campaign...WE WANT IT ALL!
I would; especially if they bundle halo wars
Yes absolutely especially after seeing how well all the other games play at 1080p and 60fps, I bet Reach would be incredible on Xbox one.
Besides I really love the campaign, even though it was nothing like The Fall of Reach novel.
If it had the campaign, yes. Forge and customs, possibly. Multiplayer, nah.

Of course, I'm talking exclusives. I don't want to buy a multiplayer DLC for a multiplayer I do not play, but I love Reach's campaign.
Reach in my eyes will always be an atrocity. Even after the lenghts 343 went to make up for the canonical inconsistencies.
Phhrozenn wrote:
Reach in my eyes will always be an atrocity. Even after the lenghts 343 went to make up for the canonical inconsistencies.
It's a shame, seeing Bungie's downfall from Halo 2's story to Reach. Which is weird, as ODST came out after Halo 3's mess and then Reach just completely reversed the direction. Though after seeing destiny's "story", it seems it's a trend that isn't shifting any time soon.
You've got to think about this from a technical standpoint. If you were to get 343 to port Reach to the xbone, you'd be taking devs off the real compensation - Halo 5. I say we just let them do their stuff on H5 and hope that it pulls the series back from the MCC. I would much rather a polished Halo 5 than a port of a game I can go and play on the 360 right now...
I would buy it, and if it had Firefight and armor customization, I would want it even more!
BaconShelf wrote:
Phhrozenn wrote:
It's a shame, seeing Bungie's downfall from Halo 2's story to Reach. Which is weird, as ODST came out after Halo 3's mess and then Reach just completely reversed the direction. Though after seeing destiny's "story", it seems it's a trend that isn't shifting any time soon.
Halo 3's mess? In what aspect?
I think Reach should have it's own stand alone full release, since it has the most content of any known Halo game. If it were released as DLC for MCC, it would be stripped of all its goodies like ODST was. Firefight in ODST is now gone forever. We don't want that to happen to our beloved Reach. We should get the whole package.
** A B S O L U T E L Y **

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What he said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**BRING BACK REACH**

PLUS ARMOR CUSTOMIZATION.puhleeze!!!
You bet I would!
No, Reach's MP is awful.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...