Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Arbiter vs. Chief

OP Abrams 165

The age-old question: Who would win in a fight?

Make Your Selection:

Everyone's wondered at some point what would happen if Johnson decided not to stop Chief at that crash site at the beginning of Halo 3. So of course, that's the setting we're gonna use. For the sake of balancing, we can assume Arbiter would've killed Johnson and the Marines just as Chief gets up and takes their weapons, allowing them all to start with their same weapons as on that mission; Arbiter with a Carbine and Plasma Rifle, and Chief with an Assault Rifle and Battle Rifle. And as seen in that cutscene, Arbiter would have his Halo 2-era active camo, but I don't think it would do much with Chief having a motion tracker... He's also got a flashlight so I guess he could shine it in Arbiter's eyes or something XD

Place your bets! Who would win in a fight; The vastly feared Supreme Commander of Reach's invading armada, responsible for almost billions of Human deaths, or the Demon of legend, destroyer of the Rings and slayer of Covenant armadas?
Definitely the Chief with all that Spartan II Program power that they got he should totally kick his butt.
Master Chief. I think it'd be a close fight but the Master Chief would come out on top.
I reckon Arbiter all the way
Abrams 165 wrote:
Everyone's wondered at some point what would happen if Johnson decided not to stop Chief at that crash site at the beginning of Halo 3. So of course, that's the setting we're gonna use. For the sake of balancing, we can assume Arbiter would've killed Johnson and the Marines just as Chief gets up and takes their weapons, allowing them all to start with their same weapons as on that mission; Arbiter with a Carbine and Plasma Rifle, and Chief with an Assault Rifle and Battle Rifle. And as seen in that cutscene, Arbiter would have his Halo 2-era active camo, but I don't think it would do much with Chief having a motion tracker... He's also got a flashlight so I guess he could shine it in Arbiter's eyes or something XD

Place your bets! Who would win in a fight; The vastly feared Supreme Commander of Reach's invading armada, responsible for almost billions of Human deaths, or the Demon of legend, destroyer of the Rings and slayer of Covenant armadas?
Chief by far. he has the armor and skill.
Abrams 165 wrote:

Chief by far. he has the armor and skill.
also motion tracker is jammed when using active camo.
I think in the end Master Chief would come out victorious.
Easy, Master Chief for sure, hands down.
MC no doubt
Chief has a trait that the arbiter doesn't... Luck.