Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

[Locked] Are you happy with the way 343 is doing things?

OP Taming Strange0

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Are you happy with halo 5?

Poll Ended

Do not post about forum moderation or make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Fine with remixed maps, love free dlc, indifferent about the req system as opposed to past halos, and that last question is hyperbole.
Over all yes, no perfect but I'm satisfied.
Is there in between option?
xAXIOS wrote:
Is there in between option?
Damn should of made that an option sorry
just nope
1. no 2. Yes, if its quality is just as the quantity 3.no 4. No, I eventually get bored of slayer because its either always kill or get killed for trying to do the objective as in breakout, Warzone, Btb , team arena( its basically slayer, breakout, strongholds and CTF which is odd that they don't have their own playlist). Some fun in customs but eventually gets boring and for some reason couch coop indie games are more fun even if I lose.
They're heading in the right direction for gameplay, but I'm afraid of them putting no effort in anything else. Most of the environments in multiplayer looked like they didn't belonged in the Halo universe and it felt like the art style in multiplayer was rushed out. It's like gameplay had the most priority and forgot to schedule everything else before it was too late. Because of that the campaign was mediocre and short, lots and lots of missing content at launch and their justification of making Big Team maps were made out of forge material. I hope they will focus on everything in Halo 6 equally instead of focusing too much on gameplay. I hope all of you can understand what I'm saying.
Yes. Remixes are fine. I like the REQ system a lot and free monthly DLC is great.
With how they're handling the franchise right now... no, not at all.
1. I'm enjoying the remixed maps.
2. Free DLC is fine with me. Paid DLC results in special DLC-only playlists being available for like a week and then your chances of playing those maps outside of Custom Games are incredibly slim afterwards because it's highly likely that there's at least one person you got matchmade with that didn't buy anything.
3. I like the REQ system. It's not perfect, I'd like to see more rewards received based on accomplishment rather than luck, but at least the REQ system is based on a currency you use to get those random rewards rather than a nebulous loot table.
5. Add more gametypes for sure, but don't add playlists to Matchmaking for every single one of them. Incorporate these new gametypes into Team Arena, FFA (which should be renamed the Rumble Pit) and a new non-ranked Action Sack playlist.
Campaign was a massive letdown. But multiplayer wise we need more Warzone maps (Assualt variants do not count). More game modes are needed, and the floodgates need to be opened for File Share and Custom games for the masses.
Good discussion so fsr
People are just salty because they didn't get a good monthly update. Boohoo, cry me a river. They are free, i'll take anything that's free. I've payed for their base game so they don't owe me anything. People disappointed because they don't get the free stuff they want are selfish and downright immature.
So yeah...i'm happy, Halo 5 is a great game.
I like Halo 5. Best Halo.
Do not post inappropriate comments or flame/attack others.

Spoiler:
Show
I think they're. Doing a frat job. I wish they would add oddball though.
Not really liking the remixed maps if I'm being honest.
I'd say that I like some things that they're doing, but my opinion is more in the no category.
frankly they could have done a better job with forging/ file browser and multiplayer. Not to mention I would rather have some map packpaid DLC instead of forge/remix maps that I barely even get a chance to play on. I barely even unlock any of the new stuff with the gold and silver packs. it is getting a bit ridiculous. I'd love to se some remakes, just not done on a forge pallet.
Forgive me if I'm not understanding something here, but when did we start calling these maps "remixes". Do you guys mean "remakes"?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2