Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Are you more excited for..?

OP Grassmonkey1252

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Which part of WZFF are you most excited for?

Make Your Selection:

Wasp/Mech equally I think.
Well, i've always longed to see the Hornet back in Halo. And the Wasp gave me some Halo 3 vibes.
The mech looks wacky and fun, but that's it.
I just want FF
i have to go with the UNSC Wasp it looks cool and and it looks like it has a
lot of fire power so i can't wait to use it.
I can't wait for the wasp
i have to go with the UNSC Wasp it looks cool and and it looks like it has a
lot of fire power so i can't wait to use it.
Definitely
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
can anyone explain the non-cannon reason why the warden eternal boss exists?its like "Hey youre tired of killing the same enemy? well heres a new one who's harder to kill"... YOUVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. Who designed the Mythic Warden? he had no place to exist in halo
can anyone explain the non-cannon reason why the warden eternal boss exists?its like "Hey youre tired of killing the same enemy? well heres a new one who's harder to kill"... YOUVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. Who designed the Mythic Warden? he had no place to exist in halo
The best part about mythic warden? HE SPAWNS WITH TWO NORMAL WARDENS!
A new game mode trumps just about anything else they could release. I don't see why the Wasp is getting more votes than a game mode.
Especially considering that use of the Wasp will be contingent on random REQ awards, while WZFF will be a (hopefully permanent) playlist any and all can enjoy.
Chimera30 wrote:
A new game mode trumps just about anything else they could release. I don't see why the Wasp is getting more votes than a game mode.
Especially considering that use of the Wasp will be contingent on random REQ awards, while WZFF will be a (hopefully permanent) playlist any and all can enjoy.
You'd assume that it'd be permanently added, the update is named after it. But IMO, I think your right
Any information regarding changes (if any) made to how WZFF plays? If its still the same 5 wave system I won't be excited or bothered to play it that much.
Everything except Warden Eternal.
Definitely looking forward to Firefight. The firefight mode in Reach was the best! I sunk so much time into it haha.
Firefight! waiting for it since the day it is announced! all the extra's are extra to my opinion :) and firefight is a must.
Both the new vehicles are sweet but im really excited to play fire fight again
Grunt goblin without a doubt
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2