3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10
Staying with halo 5
BO3 can burn in hell :) I'll be playing this and fallout till my eyes bleed.
How dare you ask that on a halo website?! lol jk halo 5 all the way!
Postums wrote:
Haven't and won't play COD since MW2. BLOPS 1 was okay... But I'll take Battlefield over COD errrrry'day
Been in the same boat! Left CoD MW2 for battlefield bad company 2 and halo reach. I bought black ops (the first one) and felt it was the same as mw2 so i sold it 2 weeks later.
I played the bo3 beta on pc and xbone and can say it is absolute trash. The game is extremley clunky. Halo 5 all the way bois.
Definately halo over a kids game.
They're both kids games.

Wheres the choice for 'switching between the two'?
Halo takes skill, I can shoot a dude in the toe in CoD with one bullet and he's down. CoD is a kids game.
Pathetic and tired argument Sam. They're both skillful in their own right.
Its not an argument lol. I think CoD is to easy and prefer a more challenged multiplayer game. Hence why I call it a kids game.
They are both easy. Which makes them both kids games.
Mmmmm yes and no. I've heard more people say halo is harder than CoD. Only thing CoD has is if you react slower you're dead. That's all I see competitively in those games. Who reacts faster?! While halo getting a first shot doesn't always equal a win. Plus there's more gun skill. What makes halo a kid game is the dino players lovin them elites.
It's the same in COD, first shot doesn't always guarantee you the kill which says to me that you haven't a clue what you're talking about, which is fine, that you have that rather tired opinion. Both easy games.
Lol are you stupid? -Yoink- with "first shot doesn't always guarantee you the kill" in cod. 98% of the times if you shoot the person first (if you have proper aim), you're getting the kill. And this is coming from a guy that plays both halo and cod a lot.I prefer halo because its more fulfulling getting a kill than getting an easy kill in cod.
I think I'll pick it up down the road, but the real question is are you sticking with Halo 5 or switching to fallout 4?
I'd rather play H5, but not because of Halo 5. I've just lost interest in COD's franchise as a whole. It's gotten really stale, and even if it is really good, I think I'd rather just stick to playing Titanfall, because the game is so similar multiplayer wise, and after playing the beta, the controls felt a lot clunkier than Titanfall's controls
Going to be bouncing around all the games. I don't know why we have to make it a competition on which game is better, the consumer shouldn't worry about that, but the producers and companies so they can bring us better games. We just need to sit back and enjoy and not take everything too seriously. I will always love Halo though :)
your on the halo forums, the result will be as biased if you had the exact same poll on a COD forum.
halo 5 for sure, cod is probably my least favorite gaming franchise.
This is bias because you are posting on a halo forum.
Im not interested in cod
Depends on how good BO3 is but its going to be hard to be better than H5
Trick Question?
I'm going back to TMCC.
Not even getting Body Odor 3 lol
I'm going back to TMCC.
I just loled in my pants
I can't believe someone posted this in a Halo forum! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?!
Someone who loves Sony??? Obvious.
COD has sucked for awhile now.
Agreed. Although Treyarch hopefully brings a nice change and brings back some old game types.,
Haven't played COD since Modern Warfare 3 and proud of it. If they remade COD4 or COD MOD 2 I'd maybe give it a chance. Just looks too....robotic/cyborg now
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10