Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Armor Customization!!

OP Purrkeet

Which was better? Halo 3 or Halo 4?
Halo 3 no doubt. Maybe it's the fact that I do not like the H4 art style for Chief's armor.. but I mean we also had playable elites back in H3. And that alone is gonna make H3 win all day against H4.
H3 for sure, not only the customization, but the entire Recon armor craze was also a huge thing. Also H3 was the first to have major customized armor, it paved the way.
Halo 3 by far
H4 For Sure!! :))
without hesitation Halo 3.
Halo 3
Options: Halo 4 by a long shot.
Looks/style: tricky one, Halo 4 is like 95% hideous and 5% really nice, while Halo 3 is just 100% average, then again since H3 doesn't have many options the 5% good looking ones over weigh the 100% average ones to me. Also in Halo 3 we barely see any secondary colour which is sad.

I would say that the 5% of nice looking armour pieces in H4 are more appealing to me than Halo 3s choices but the other 95% are sooooo much worse than Halo 3.

Halo 4 is just better if you ask me, but I completely get that Halo 3 "generally" looks better and more like Halo should.