Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Artiox vs Master Chief

OP PackAttack2018

who would win
With a one on one MC, Master Chief has killed way bigger and badder enemy's then Artiox. Also why isn't this a poll it would be nice to see some statistics from the community.
With a one on one MC, Master Chief has killed way bigger and badder enemy's then Artiox. Also why isn't this a poll it would be nice to see some statistics from the community.
Spot on Punisher.
Id would go with Master Chief
The Chief would definitely take the prize. He has encountered much worse situations. Also, you thinking about making this a poll or is it meant to be moved to a general discussion?
Bionicled wrote:
Spot on Punisher.
I can't tell if this is sarcastic... I'm picking up some levels of sarcasm but I might be wrong and that was just a genuine complement
Master chief will kick his -Yoink- without doubt
Master Chief...
I would say its actually really neutral because Atriox has lots of troops that could help him + he has killed many spartans and he has incredible strength. But master chief is basically a one man army and has destroyed most of the flood, ( notice how i say MOST ). He's also very skilled in hand-to-hand combat. So i think that it really is hard to decide based on arm strength, tactics, and troops.
Bionicled wrote:
Spot on Punisher.
I can't tell if this is sarcastic... I'm picking up some levels of sarcasm but I might be wrong and that was just a genuine complement
Hell no I wasn't being sarcastic. Your comment on the demise of Artiox by the mitts of Master Chief is 100% true, hence, spot on.
Bionicled wrote:
Bionicled wrote:
Spot on Punisher.
Hell no I wasn't being sarcastic. Your comment on the demise of Artiox by the mitts of Master Chief is 100% true, hence, spot on.
ok just making sure.... thanks
Atriox did defeat red team rather easily, but chief is the best Spartan ever. Chief for sure.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Master Chief for the win!
A1NZ wrote:
Master chief will kick his -Yoink- without doubt
agreed
Wow I don't know they used yoink to censor a bad word lol
Master Chief, but not without a very long, agonizing fight.
Master Chief, but not without a very long, agonizing fight.
Look at my post and you would get an idea of your comment in better detail.