1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5

Who would win in a fight?

Poll Ended

Atriox. Tartarus couldn't take down a Sangheili wearing old armor while he had invincibility and an endless stream of Brutes. Atriox took down three Spartan-IIs in MJOLNIR armor with what appeared to be very little effort.
Tartarus is strong but not terribly bright. Atriox is not only incredibly strong but is known for being incredible at out smarting his opponents. Tartarus wouldn't stand a chance.
In a hand to hand fight. Tartarus every time.
In large scale battle deployment. Atriox.
Tartarus might be the Chieftain of the Brutes, but he wasn't able to take down three Spartan IIs by himself like Atriox could. Atriox wins.
Nalla78 wrote:
In a hand to hand fight. Tartarus every time.
In large scale battle deployment. Atriox.
I would agree.
Interesting post m8.
and not in a bad way.
Interesting post m8.
and not in a bad way.
Thank you.
We don't know Atritox 100%, so it's hard to say.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Just going by what I've seen from that one HW2 trailer, Atriox.
I believe Atriox would win.
brains nearly always beat brawn but atriox also has alot of brawn so atriox wins
After H2 on legendary I really want to say Tartarus. Because I NEVER FRICKIN BEAT HIM. But Atriox is just a better tactical fighter.
I like Tartarus more than Atriox, but I have to give it to Atriox. Although if Tartarus has shields, then he may have a chance to win.
Tartarus maybe one of my favorite characters but he wouldn't last long against Atriox
Atriox is powerful, smart and just completely terrifying. If he lead the original covenant, they would have won the war.
Atriox.
Tartarus is just a monkey with muscles.
Attriox is a monkey with muscles and a brain.
Atriox...
Tartarus is strong but not terribly bright. Atriox is not only incredibly strong but is known for being incredible at out smarting his opponents. Tartarus wouldn't stand a chance.
agreed
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5