OP Solar Soulfire

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Do you think the beam or sniper rifle is the best

Make Your Selection:

Sniper Rifle by far
Gotta be the beam rifle, that thing feels so good to fire in every game. Don't get me wrong, the Sniper is top shelf, but there's just something about the Beam Rifle's laser-like discharge and watching your opponent drop that sends the shivers down my spine.
Gotta be the beam baby
Beam rifle bc u can shoot more shots in rapid succession. Also u can still fire at 1% left which is pretty awesome...

I aslo feel its more accurate
I very much prefer the scope on the Sniper Rifle.
Plenty of love for both weapons, but definitely prefer the UNSC SRS-99 AM sniper rifle. Maybe it's nostalgia, but the first time you get to hold one in CE on Truth and Reconciliation, and then that iconic sound as you fire it... it exudes power. The Beam rifle is a technological marvel, but that sniper rifle feels like a piece of art.
IDK why but i do WAYYY more better with the Beam Rifle fsr, like i'm more accurate and always farm the enemy team with the Beam Rifle compared to the Sniper Rifle fsr
IDK why but i do WAYYY more better with the Beam Rifle fsr, like i'm more accurate and always farm the enemy team with the Beam Rifle compared to the Sniper Rifle fsr
not 100% but im sure its bc it is more accurate since its a lance of light vs a conical bullet...+the sights are long giving a wider shot box
Sniper rifle.
Sniper rifle, just because you can use the whole magazine without any wait time. Having to reload is of course a drawback, but it's incredibly rare for me to get killed while reloading. If someone ambushes me or I get jumped while scoped in, I either get the snapshot on my first or second shot, or I'm usually dead.
How could I vote against the sniper rifle? 4 shots a clip with pinpoint accuracy is more than enogh to pick a hat off any elite. It's also quite the looker too, well, pretty consistently for the very least. Though Halo 2 beam rifle has pretty good look too.
I feel a little more comfortable with the sniper (but I have hot days with each weapon).

The H4 beam had insane noscope accuracy if I remember correctly.
I prefer the sniper rifle over the beam rifle.
I feel like the sniper rifle has more control when I'm using it.
The beam rifle has a faster rate of fire which is an advantage. Also, it is easier to no scope with a beam rifle. The sniper rifle on the other hand can fire two additional shots and is more precise that the beam rifle at range.
Beam rifle feels better. Easier to get no scopes
Aight so both are a 2 hit kill (1 shot to head), Im choosing beam rifle because of the double tap ability. You can get 2 shots off back to back securing the kill. The sniper rifle cant do that. Beam rifle cause of RoF.
Out of protest I must say the truth

The Focus Rifle reigns supreme

BOI WUT

It's a weapon I do only use for a single purpose in the Halo Reach campaign and that is to take down Fuel Rod Shade Turrets in the mission the Package and as a shield Elite shield drainer in the Courtyard. Other than that, I do never use it as it's damage output is a bit too low to be a truly effective weapon.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2