OP JuanMSGX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Who ever voted for Halo 4 or 5. Shame.
Well, Mein Exfreund, that was me. Not 4 - not a big fan of that campaign. But I definitely voted 5. Why would you be surprised that somebody somewhere found something worthwhile in it just because you didn't?
Halo 3 because it felt like the climax of the series. Also I assume the games were supposed to be in order in the poll, but Reach came out before 4.
I have to say halo 2 because I loved how rich the story was and how you could see how the Covent was with the arbiters story line
Reach, hands down. I love Master Chief, but that story just gets you right in the feels.
Halo 3 is the best, no doubt about it. A nice conclusion to a fantastic series that nails music, story, gameplay and level design.
Halo 5 has the best campaign hands down. It has the best weapons, artstyle, heavy enemies, vehicles, and you can explore certain areas. Halo 4 was great but linear. Halo 3 was a bactrack fest with a terrible story. Halo 2 was great and halo ce is the OG.
Halo 2 and Halo 3 are absolutely tied for the best. So my list is:
1. Halo 2 & Halo 3
2. Halo Reach
3. Halo 4
4. Halo CE
5. Halo Wars
6. Halo ODST
7. Halo 5
I was tied between Reach & 4 but had to choose Reach because it has the better all-around campaign. If the question was "best story" it might've been different, but Reach's ensemble is still at an advantage there.

Anyway, if I were to make a list it would be
  1. Reach
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 3
  4. ODST
  5. Halo CE
  6. Halo 2
  7. Halo 5 Guardians
I haven't actually finished Wars & refuse to just watch the cutscenes online bc it feels cheap. One day, when I have nothing else to play...

Also, yeah 2 never really got me for some reason. It's not low bc I hate it, I just like the other ones more. Don't care for 5, tho it's not objectively horrible I guess.
Gotta love Halo 2
Halo 3's - I can go back and play that again and again and never get tired.
Halo 3 is (in my opinion) the best Halo game.
Halo 3, so many easter eggs! And fun level design. Bar a few missions.
Halo 2 had a better story line than any other halo. But that said halo 3 was close as well
Halo 2, 3, and 4 felt the most vital storywise involving their content, though I definitely feel the first three had the best level pacing, gameplay-wise.
Halo 3 its nice to be able to play the awesome levels with my friends on (in my opinion) the best game ever with bloodborne being second( if your wondering).
3/Reach imo, but I liked CE as well
(edit) sorry if this counted as a necro or whatever it's called feel free to remove it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5