Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Best Covie ranged weapon?

OP ac1banshee

For me it's the carbine. You can pop heads with that thing like no ones business.
I like the Needle Rifle but you have to look at how they were in the game, the Needle Rifles spread was WAY to much but it was still and amazing Covie Rifle, I would love to see it back in Halo 6. So, the Carbine would be the best to go with, it doesn't spray as much and it's just one of those weapons that feels good to have,
I love the beam rifle.... no idea why its not in any arena maps! Its great for no scopes!
Needles
Dev 378 wrote:
I love the beam rifle.... no idea why its not in any arena maps! Its great for no scopes!
*cough* *cough* riptide
Beam Rifle
Needle rifle!
The concussion rifle isn't a ranged weapon... It fires a bit like a fuel rod and plasma caster.
I love the Blood of Suban. The way it sounds, it's RoF and kills in no time. Absolute beast of a weapon if used to its full potential.
Carbine for sure. It can keep anyone out of Smart Link with its insane fire rate.
carbine
Blood of Suban. Ill take any idiot with a beam rifle or catbine any day if I have that.
The Covenant Carbine
I likeded the carbine the best. to me the concussion rifle never had much use. Probably because I never got to use it and when i did, Iexpected Will Smith to shoot out of the gun.