OP GHD Primetime

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
I vote halo 2, followed by halo 3 as a second for me
To me, it would be halo 2 then 3 and reach.
I went for Halo 4, as I felt it was the best Campaign we had seen for a Halo game, in its entirety. The writing was well done, and I felt that they were truly trying to humanize chief.
my favs:
Halo 2/3/reach
1 of course is awesome, but it doesn't mean it's my favorite. I also loved Halo 3: ODST, but some of the campaign was a bit 'eh'
Reach.
After finishing the campaign for the 1st time I was almost emotionally devastated.
As in all these polls before : ODST for music, plot and atmosphere
Halo 5 for gameplay Reach for story
Halo 2 in terms of story, it was by far the most important (Coveneant schism, learning all about the Coveneant, Halo rings, being on Earth for the first time, meeting many important UNSC Leaders and characters). It made great strides in terms of multiplayer too (Friends list and other features that became mainstream for XBL), but this is a campaign poll. For the campaign, it had a lot of diverse environments too, that can be explored. Some very very memorable out of map moments too, as well as alternate ways to go through missions. I.e, Rooftops on outskirts, rooftops on the delta halo and regret missions to run past enemies. Also...the arbiter. It introduced one of the most loved characters to halo, even though his missions were often bland, with exception to the last few where you are fighting the brutes. Speaking of which, the Tartarus boss fight is awesome, anyone else ever bring a banshee into that room? I did it on legendary :)
Well that depends because campaign is divided by two sections. Story/Script and level design and mine are Halo's 4 and 2 with 4 having the best story/script and halo 2 i love the story but not to the level of halo 4 but it has the best level design for me.
I vote halo 2, followed by halo 3 as a second for me
I agree
Halo 2 in terms of story, it was by far the most important (Coveneant schism, learning all about the Coveneant, Halo rings, being on Earth for the first time, meeting many important UNSC Leaders and characters). It made great strides in terms of multiplayer too (Friends list and other features that became mainstream for XBL), but this is a campaign poll. For the campaign, it had a lot of diverse environments too, that can be explored. Some very very memorable out of map moments too, as well as alre ate way to go through missions. I.e, Rooftops on outskirts, rooftops on the delta halo and regret missions to run past enemies. Also...the arbiter. It introduced one of the most loved characters to halo, even though his missions were often bland, with exception to the last few where you are fighting the brutes. Speaking of which, the Tartarus boss fight is awesome, anyone else ever bring a banshee into that room? I did it on legendary :)
Yep only way I could do it on legendary
LethalQ wrote:
H2 especially the anniversary edition.
Ye
JohannDB wrote:
Halo 5 for gameplay Reach for story
Ugh. You really need to read Nylund's "Fall of Reach". Was published before CE came to console. So good, and Reach-the-game-incarnation was such a let down in comparison when it came to story..
My top 3 would be:
  1. Halo 4
  2. Halo 2 Anniversary
  3. Halo 3: ODST
2, 3 & 4.
4 for the story. First time I actually cared what was happening, plus it forced me into the expanded universe.

Gameplay is a toss up between all of them. They've all got good points and bad.
I suppose ODST might be my favourite since it different from the others, the soundtrack is phenomenal and ODST's are boss.
I can honestly say that Halo 5: Guardians has been my favorite campaign so far. I don't feel like we've had a true cliff hanger since Halo 2, where chief is basically plummeting towards earth. Halo 4 did leave me hanging, but didn't necessarily make me go "What's next?!?!". Halo 5 on the other hand, did leave me hanging quite a bit. I don't think anyone expected it to end the way it did. It has the most action out of any of the Halo games, and I feel like the story was extremely well written and thought out. It kept me guessing the whole time, and who didn't freak out with their jaw to the floor when Chief and Locke get into a hand to hand combat?!!? Anyway. I respect the past, but am definitely embracing the future.
I can honestly say that Halo 5: Guardians has been my favorite campaign so far. I don't feel like we've had a true cliff hanger since Halo 2, where chief is basically plummeting towards earth. Halo 4 did leave me hanging, but didn't necessarily make me go "What's next?!?!". Halo 5 on the other hand, did leave me hanging quite a bit. I don't think anyone expected it to end the way it did. It has the most action out of any of the Halo games, and I feel like the story was extremely well written and thought out. It kept me guessing the whole time, and who didn't freak out with their jaw to the floor when Chief and Locke get into a hand to hand combat?!!? Anyway. I respect the past, but am definitely embracing the future.
lmao. Didn't know the H5 writers used Waypoint.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8