Best Halo Campaign?

OP GHD Primetime

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
I'm gonna go with CE here. It set the background for everything in Halo and look how far it took us.
I'd probably say reach. All characters had some personality, i LOVED that the campaign used your Spartan cuztomisation, the story was well done, that level in the city where you fly from building to building was one of my favorite missions in Halo. And most importantly, at the end everyone dies. No Happy-End because "Focus Groups say the good guys always win" or anything.

After that, prolly Halo 3.
I really think that Halo 4 has the best campaign of the series. Sure the weapons and gampeplay may not be over the top, but I really enjoyed watching Chief become more human. Halo 3 kind of tried this by reminding us that we had left Cortana behind, but Halo 4 went above and beyond.
and halo reach
I voted ODST. Yes it's short, but it's sweet. There are multiple stories bring told from multiple angles and perspectives. And if you get the audiophiles, you get to hear sadies story and it alters the story of the rest of the game (the cop in data hive Will try to kill you).
Also, the level structure is always new, fun, and interesting.
3>reach>CE>2>5>4>odst
NAGYBOY23 wrote:
3>reach>CE>2>5>4>odst
How do you just disregard ODST like that? It was a master piece
Gonna go with REACH here. The while story was built on sacrifice and time. Noble gave their lives to defend Reach. Even though they didn't succeed they thinned the covie herd which coulda changed the war drastically...
Halo 2 was definitely the best.
Halo 3 best game no competition, so much fun. Although i always don't mind chief giving them back their bomb
I really enjoyed both Halo 2 and Halo 3. Halo 3 is my favorite game, but I can't come up with any reasons to how it's better than 2 other than the cliffhanger wasn't as bad. They both have an equally good story.
I voted Halo: Reach because that is the game that got me into Halo
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8