Best halo line ever

OP the H4MM3RH34D

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
"Palmer: req confirmed"Ha I worry for anyone who actually picks this
"Were it so easy."
That's about the only Halo reference I make in real life. And it's the only one that can make sense in multiple situations.
What if you miss? I won't.
Random marine in Reach: I heard the little guys taste like lobster.
My personal favourite is from Halo 2.
"I need a weapon".

It invokes the feeling that all chief needs to wipe out an entire covenant amada attacking earth, is a weapon. Any weapon. Just give the man a weapon and he'll be fine.
All of these are terrible
Its not on the list but I like, "Don't make a girl a promise... if you know you can't keep it " - Cortana
"To give the Covenant back their bomb."/ "What if you miss?" "I won't"

Not. Even. Close.
Gamer6123 wrote:
What if you miss? I won't.
There is no arguing that this quote is the best quote of all time
DaBi5cu1t wrote:
"I need a weapon".

It invokes the feeling that all chief needs to wipe out an entire covenant amada attacking earth, is a weapn. Any weapon. Just give the man a weapon and he'll be fine. I
I was going to add that but I accidentally clicked submit
If it were on here hand down I would pick Sgt. Johsons line from Halo 2, "O I know what the ladies like."
Ironaria wrote:
Random marine in Reach: I heard the little guys taste like lobster.
And if you get bitten by one you turn into one of those methane sucking things
Sgt. Johnson: "Man up marine! In my platoon, we had two sticks, and a rock! And we had to share the rock!"
My favorite line from H5: "Downloading takes foooorever!"-Unggoy in mission 2.
0% Locke this is what he deserves.
Mum Two Corpses, One Grave anybody!!! where is the Gravemind on this list!!! Or Heresy Remove this Filth from Halo Wars.... But i do love the Arbiters Quotes like if they came to hear me beg..
never remember arbiter saying that but i mean i still like mc saying finishing the fight.. its badass.
DaBi5cu1t wrote:
"I need a weapon".

It invokes the feeling that all chief needs to wipe out an entire covenant amada attacking earth, is a weapon. Any weapon. Just give the man a weapon and he'll be fine.
yes!
How about two of Buck's sayings?
"I am Green, and very, very mean!"
or
"Bam said the Lady"
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2