Best halo line ever

OP the H4MM3RH34D

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I like most of Johnson's lines.
"I need a weapon."<<<<<<<best
"I've been waiting forever to do that" when Cortana touches Chief armor it speaks of her you humanity and loneliness a fragile existence all in one moment.
"Take the shot... O'brien now!... You're the only one who can do it". That is just so awesome when O'brien realises he has to take a sniper shot on a Covenant Prophet. The pressure he has.

"These guys just don't know when to quit". Sgt Forge as he has shotgun thrown to him and pumps it. So awesome!

"Here, let me give him my welcome to earth gift-basket". The sniper shot and the cutscene itself is just awesome!
the finish the fight line is I C O N I C
"Wake me...when you need me."
DaBi5cu1t wrote:
My personal favourite is from Halo 2.
"I need a weapon".

It invokes the feeling that all chief needs to wipe out an entire covenant amada attacking earth, is a weapon. Any weapon. Just give the man a weapon and he'll be fine.
I was going to say, that's one of the most iconic lines in the entire series
Wait, who picked "req confirmed?" Why is it on this list?
Who else voted "Req confirmed"? XD

Edit: Just read the other comments. Apparently just me. XD
I picked it so easy but Bam said the lady was my first thought.
A monument to all our sins
Palmer: “It’s not over yet! We can still destroy the enemy core!”

Classic line.
R E Q C O N F I R M E D
"Were it so easy"

You could've chosen better for Chief, Johnson and Locke.
DaBi5cu1t wrote:
My personal favourite is from Halo 2.
"I need a weapon".

It invokes the feeling that all chief needs to wipe out an entire covenant amada attacking earth, is a weapon. Any weapon. Just give the man a weapon and he'll be fine.
He could do it with his fists lol
It's a tie between
  1. "Finishing this fight"
  2. "Were it so easy"
But because "were it so easy" is applicable to many life events I'd say that.

I think
  • "Wake me when you need me"
  • "I need a weapon"
  • "Tell em to make it count"
  • "This is not your grave...but you are welcome in it"
Are also top contenders.
"We're it so easy". One of the lines I remember most as I had to imagine what happened in the galaxy after arbiter said that to Lord Hood and the credits came up (Halo 4 wasn't out for another 5 years to continue the story). Also because its just a cool / meaningful line that can apply to many other things.
Everyone who says any quote besides Req confirmed needs to be taken to jail and be forced to drink diarrhea for the rest of their lives.
"Dear Humanity... We regret being alien -Yoinks!-. We regret coming to Earth. And we most definitely regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy--Yoink- fleet!" - Stg.Johnson
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2