Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

best halo multiplayer?

OP Pitchou8442

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3

what do you think had the best halo multiplayer?

Make Your Selection:

Halo 3 is probably the best, but my favourite is Reach. Spent the most time playing it, had the most fun on it, especially with friends and the custom games were amazing. Can't beat that customisation either
5 has the best. No question.
I liked Reach the best.
H2, classic gameplay + hitscan + no random spread + no equipment, so good.
H2, classic gameplay + hitscan + no random spread + no equipment, so good.
This guy gets it :)
halo 3 because of physics and maps
Halo 3!
Halo 3 hands down. That's peak Halo right there.
OP? Which do you think is the best?
I love CE. The magnum is the great equalizer, giving a player a chance to compete even if he is being spawn camped by a team with power weapons and power ups. The game-play is fast paced and exciting and the levels work really well.
Although each one in the original trilogy is the answer because it only improved from it's predecessor (CE created it, 2 took it on xbox live and reinvented online gameplay, and 3 added forge, fileshare and films) I have a personal feeling for 2.
Halo 3 has the everything from casual to competitive with great weapon balancing and maps. Since there's no enhanced movement there's many different sizes of maps complemented by vehicles. You can't simply sprint away so each encounter matters on your skill alone (with some help of power weapons of course). Halo 3 has everything and no Halo game since has been able to replicate it's greatness. I'd go as far as to say that Halo 3 has the best multiplayer of any FPS game ever.
I honestly enjoyed Halo 4's multiplayer. shame not many people are on it anymore. But it's still my favorite one, it holds many good memories :)
Halo 3.
Halo 3. The maps were all so fun to play on. Not to mention when griffball came out along with addition of forge custom games.
Love Halo 2's multiplayer! My favorite in the series!
I love Halo Reach's multiplayer and I still go back to play it. The best is probably Halo 3's though.
Halo 2 had the best multiplayer
Halo 1 had the best campaign
Halo 5 is still the worst in the series.
Some of the best Halo maps are mostly Halo 2 but halo 1, 3 has some decent ones.
I’ve got to go with Halo 2 here, although I really like 3 and 5 as well
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3