Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

best halo multiplayer?

OP Pitchou8442

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Honestly... People are gonna hate this, but I love Halo 5. The spartan abilities and graphics are what gives it a casual yet professional feeling. It's so nice.
Same here! But I'll start playing the reach multiplayer's when it'll be on Mcc, even tho I think Halo 5's multiplayer is the best one, because of it's mobility and fairplay, not like H4 with armor upgrades
Yes! Honestly, that's why I dislike H4 multiplayer the most!
I'm happy to know you agree with me haha. :D
I voted for Halo: Reach because of Forge, but in my opinion the BEST Halo multiplayer would have been Halo 3 if Bungie had really gone all-in on the idea of Forge like they did with Reach. Plus I feel that Halo 3's multiplayer was significantly more balanced than Reach's was.
I think the reach one is the best.
Reach custom games are king. Also the variety of modes were incredible.
As much as I getg up and lived on each iteration of the series, Halo 2 will always be near and dear to me. Each release vastly improved upon the last, so right now in today's age, Halo 5 is the best overall in terms of stable gameplay, balance, and upkeep. However I miss maps from Halo 2-Reach.
loved halo reach on xbox 360
I probably spent more time playing Halo 3 than any other Halo game by far in a large way, but would give it to Halo: Reach.
I'd say 5 without a doubt. Reach had its good times and armour but 5's gunplay feels incredibly refined.
For the nostalgia, Combat Evolved PC Multiplayer back in the day.

For the quality, it's a tie between 3 and Reach. Both were great to play and I can't wait to get back into them.
The first Halo game I ever played was Halo 3, so that would be my answer because of the nostalgia. Halo Reach would be second on my list.
Community creations that went into multiplayer were amazing. Too many good times on Reach for it not to be my number 1. SWAT was the sh*t back then.
for me its between halo reach and 5
I really liked Halo 3 multiplayer, hands down, folks. I got great memories of my Dad, my brother, and I playing that game :D
Halo 3 best one.
I loved Reach, H3 and H2 I never got to play in the hay days but I heard they were amazing. H5 was just idk not what i thought a Halo MP should of been like in comparison to say H3 or Reach.
Always gonna be Halo CE for me. Too many fond memories of Saturday morning Blood Gulch with my school friends.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3