Best Magnum In The Series?

OP Plushhyyy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Halo CE magnum just due to its beautiful classic looks along with it being a pretty reliable weapon in Halo CE.
agreed
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The CE Magnum is the God Pistol. Nothings gonna top it. Second, I’d go with Halo 5’s then Reach
Well, if it comes down to power I'd definitely choose the CE magnum, but the halo 2 magnum is my favorite based on looks and sound
I liked Halo CE anniversary the most. I could just hold down the trigger and the gun would shoot only problem was when I tried to conserve ammo.
Whenever you see how big the magnum is in the hands of the PoA crew members...
halo ce mainly cause its more powerful, but I also like halo 3's magnum as well as halo infinites.
The CE Pistol is THE Halo Pistol. Imagine walking around with a portable canon able to take out an enemy target from a long distance. Everybody gotta love that overpowered pistol, that weapon is an icon.
I think it is pretty clear that the Halo CE hand cannon is the best.
I have full on cross-mapped someone with a pistol on a Medium map in CE
100% the halo CE magnum
I do say Halo CE one too well 3 shots in head and dead what do i need to explain
Halo CE hands down, magnum was my favorite weapon I played through the game with it even fought flood with it
Halo CE and then Halo 5 for me.
CE for sure. But I also just want to comment on how garbage the Halo 3 pistol was. Its crazy slow fire rate completely ruined it for me.
The halo one magnum was meant to be as good as covy weapons when other games were not so that kinda answers the question right there. lol
The Halo CE Magnum.

It can punch a hole clean through a Covenant Capitol Ship.
Best as in, would win in a gun fight? No question Halo CE.

Best as in balanced and good looking? Halo 4 for looks, halo 5 for functionality.
inch1ne wrote:
Best as in, would win in a gun fight? No question Halo CE.

Best as in balanced and good looking? Halo 4 for looks, halo 5 for functionality.
Same. Voted CE but definitely enjoy Halo 5
Always CE, the best in damage
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4