Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

best mainstream rifle from Halo games

OP Solar Soulfire

the only other 2 rifle variants from games is the MA5C (halo 3), MA37 (halo Reach)

i didnt add M7S Smg from ODST as an smg is technically not a rifle
i personally like the Dmr a lot better, H2A hardcore reminded me how much the h2 BR was lacking in terms or accuracy and range. The DMR feels more balanced for me,feels more crisp to shoot , including being more realistic and i dont miss stupid shots bc its not accurate at range like the BR55. i personally think the BR85HB got the mainstream battle rifles best.
i personally like the Dmr a lot better, H2A hardcore reminded me how much the h2 BR was lacking in terms or accuracy and range. The DMR feels more balanced for me,feels more crisp to shoot , including being more realistic and i dont miss stupid shots bc its not accurate at range like the BR55. i personally think the BR85HB got the mainstream battle rifles best.
if you don't believe me play swat in H2A. plus the br in h2 felt kinda cheesy super high rates of fire with next to no recoil. super sucky at range like bullets were fired in a triangle in burst which is ridiculous
H2 BR55 was the GOAT. Tough to find a better version of that bad boy. Form and function were both peak.
I will use the Halo assault rifle for the entire game when possible, campaign and multiplayer.
H2 BR55 was the GOAT. Tough to find a better version of that bad boy. Form and function were both peak.
dunno its not that great outside of H2 . AS i think its in both Halo 4 and 5
Halo reach, Halo 4, and 5 was pretty good.
Well you said H2 BR55. Not H4 BR55 or H5 BR55. So in this poll, H2 BR55 is king imo.
The classic Halo 2 BR
Well you said H2 BR55. Not H4 BR55 or H5 BR55. So in this poll, H2 BR55 is king imo.
BC u said u cant find a better version and i was stating that its OP in h2 but in H4 and 5 wheich is is in some maps its not better than the 85 version. it actually feels clunkier to use then
DMR's are always my first choice when possible. If not a BR is the gun that I gonna use for the entire mission.
If only there was enough room for the MA37 from Reach. I loved the revamped design for the assault rifle.
Reach DMR, love getting longshots
I still love the Assault Rifle from Halo Combat Evolved.
BR55 H2