1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Halo 2 because as the driver I could fire my cannon and my machine gun and the machine gun didn't have garbage accuracy like Halo CE.
This chat,I'd like to direct it to an employed member of 343 who knows game design,as I'd like to know Halo 2's and above vehicle behaviors.More specifically what I want to know is how could I fix the damage input to vehicles,as in why players die in a fully sealed vehicle before the vehicle itself should explode?if there is anyone at 343 who could guide me in assembly(the mod tool)I'd absolutely appreciate,I plan on fixing this spike when the halo games come out so people could enjoy a fair campaign.Again I'd absolutely appreciate if anyone who knows gaming design could guide me with this little problem.Thank you for your attention and you're awesome 343.
CE’s has a machine gun, and kills anything that so much as brushes past it no matter how slow it moves, like all the other CE vehicles so it’s my favorite.
Halo 1 lets you shoot the chain gun and that was cool.
Halo reach is my favorite tank.
Bro Halo 5's Scorpion looked MEAN! I loved how scary the Scorpion looked it actually looked like it could take a nuke and brush it off. And that cannon all im gonna say is OOF.

But gameplay wise i'd say Halo 3s was pretty decent.
Halo 2 FTW, it had (I think) the fastest fire rate amongst all of them, was decently fast, and terrifying to go up against.
Halo CE's tank was too inaccurate
Halo 2's tank was too slow
Halo 4's tank shots arced and were slow moving
Halo 5's tank is too weak
Halo 3's tank was the perfect balance
(Forgotten about Reach's tank so can't really talk about it)
Reach's was way too slow

Halo 2's was the fastest and strongest.
CE’s has a machine gun, and kills anything that so much as brushes past it no matter how slow it moves, like all the other CE vehicles so it’s my favorite.
Well not in Multiplayer, it's so inaccurate too.
Halo 2-3 had the strongest, but I liked the way it looked and felt in Reach
Well not in Multiplayer, it's so inaccurate too.
True, but hey might as well have it right? It just kinda added to the militaristic vibe in my opinion, even if it was a bit ridiculous
The Halo 2 Scorpion is definitely a strong one, but the first spot in my personal ranking is tied between the Scorpion tank from Halo: Reach and the one from Halo 4.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3