Best Voice Announcer?

OP FRF Revan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I think we need to have more options to choose from.

Until then I'm fine with Palmer doing it, even though I don't particularly like her.
I had high expectations of Buck because his Reach firefight voice was a riot. Sadly, he's less so here. Exuberant is pretty good. But I have to say that I've settled on Yabda and every single time I hear him say, "To tell you the truth I never thought you'd win anyway..." it makes losing completely worthwhile. A+.
I fine Yabda the most interesting voice, I'm glad I brought the pack, Sick and tired of hearing Passion fruits voice.
Yabda. His line about Jul 'Mdama is priceless
Yabda no doubt. On the Halo Reach firefight voices, I had MC and he had some very good lines.
I don't have the voices of war pack, however I would most likely go with Buck.
buck because he is my second favorite Spartan 4, my number one favorite is my Spartan from Halo 4 that I made.
Exuberant Witness, she always sounds so surprised and curious when you do something cool like snapshots and triple kills and killing sprees.
Buck. All day errday.
I'd would say 031 Exuberant. But... I am not paying 10 bucks just for announcer voices. No way! So with that said. Classic halo CE Announcer.
Buck all the way!
I don't have the voices of war pack, however I would most likely go with Buck.
^^^^Do you have the voice pack yet?
DEFINITELY not Palmer.
Exuberence is the best one with Buck a close second, but with that said The Arbiter is an announcer I really want. :)
I'm not paying for anything else I don't care what it is I bought the collectors edition and couldn't even get a hard copy of the game
Love Bucks voice!! :)
I think 031-Exuberant is my favorite overall. She is pretty funny in the Campaign and is better then Palmer in every way.
343 will probably come out with more. Another $10 req to buy right?
I like the grunt. But would be cool to have others in the future. Maybe an Elite or another Spartan
I like all of them, but I tend to keep it on Yabda the most. Even on days that I am getting aggrivated with the game, his commentary can make me crack a smile
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4