Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Which Warthog is your favorite in which game?

Make Your Selection:

Can we all just agree that the rocket hog sucks? Like I can't do anything with that thing.
It depends but most of the time I go with the chain gun but, would rather have the Gauss warthog to take down heavy vehicles
I'd say the Gauss Hog.
Can we all just agree that the rocket hog sucks? Like I can't do anything with that thing.
I can blow up my driver, that's something right!
The gauss hog is my favorite.
Gauss hog all the way
Gauss Hog is the best one
Blowing up my driver, good times until I got kicked out of the game. But the rocket hog does really suck though. The only thing its good for is pushing campers out of tight spots.
No Scout Hog option? Then I guess gauss wins.
Sure I can’t land any kills, but I can make the car do a sweet front flip!
Rocket would be good for anti air in my mind. Did it once have tracking for vehicles or am I tripping? If not, then it would be useful at least. Gauss is best though.
In my opinion, the Gauss Hog is probably the most powerful as the Gauss Turret itself is relatively effective against vehicles and can take down a large portion of the infantry targets in 1-2 shots. In addition to that, the Gauss Hog is also relatively effective against Hunters and it's also one of my main tools for beating the Hunter pair in Oni Sword Base (Halo Reach).
Depends on the situation,

Chain gun for grounded enemies
Gauss for general PVP with vehicles
Rocket is just for fun or kills on tanks who aren't prepared
The power, and Precision of the Gauss Hog makes it very deadly, and my personal favorite. Whenever I make larger scale forge maps, I tend to put one in a spot that both teams would have to fight over it to be in control of it.
Cobra J24 wrote:
Rocket would be good for anti air in my mind. Did it once have tracking for vehicles or am I tripping? If not, then it would be useful at least. Gauss is best though.
You are tripping. But I’m pretty sure ONI Rocket Hog can lock onto ground vehicles, I’m pretty sure
Z3ROtime23 wrote:
Cobra J24 wrote:
You are tripping. But I’m pretty sure ONI Rocket Hog can lock onto ground vehicles, I’m pretty sure
Ahhh ok
depends which game you are talking about,chain gun is the boss for 123@reach and 4
It also depends which rocket hog. The one from CE looked pretty awesome with its black and yellow livery whereas the Reach one I felt flipped over far too easily.
It is a piece of -Yoink-.

I prefer the Gauss Hog
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2