Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

BlackUnderSuits?

OP GrnMachine22

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I never noticed how different Spartan 4s look with black undersuits. Any way do you want Spartans to have black undersuits or don't you?

I would have reference pictures but I could not put them on waypoint sooo.....
They look super cool don't they.
Can live without in 5, but would love it at least as an option in future.
In my opinion, it would be very cool if you can customize your undersuit.
Yes of course, the black undershirts always looked better in my opinion.
Jolts MLG wrote:
In my opinion, it would be very cool if you can customize your undersuit.
I had a similar idea, but they would have to do it for halo 6 instead of halo 5 because that would require a complete overhall of the armor design
Yes of course, the black undershirts always looked better in my opinion.
Yeah I was looking at the reference pictures I mentioned where people changed the colored undersuits to black and the look soooooo much better
I really want black undersuits! It would be nice if it was an option for customization!
Black undersuits just look better imo
Im indifferent. They look more rugged I suppose
Maybe they will make it a customization option in Halo 6
I hope for Halo 6 they have more customization like individual pieces swapping and possibly Under suit customization.
I never noticed how different Spartan 4s look with black undersuits. Any way do you want Spartans to have black undersuits or don't you?

I would have reference pictures but I could not put them on waypoint sooo.....
i think you can input a link since your forum rank is marine. Its the button between spoiler button and spartan button.
and yes for black-undersuits for those did made details of the armor to show much better.
Where's the "I don't really care" option?
and yes for black-undersuits for those did made details of the armor to show much better.
Thanks for helping me discover that I can copy links to specific pictures.
Chimera30 wrote:
You don't really have to care if you don't want too, and just because you said it I will add said option.
For anyone who was wondering I prefer black undersuits.
Chimera30 wrote:
You don't really have to care if you don't want too, and just because you said it I will add said option.
I think indifference is a perfectly legitimate stance to have on a situation. Personally I don't see the concern with undersuits. I barely even noticed the change.
Also, watch the multiposting.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3