Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

BlackUnderSuits?

OP GrnMachine22

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I did not mean that being In different is a bad thing I was saying that your free not to care if you don't want to
I think it'd be kinda cool to change the undersuit, but it's not a giant deal to me personally.
I think it'd be kinda cool to change the undersuit, but it's not a giant deal to me personally.
It is not a giant thing it just would be cool if you could change the undersuit color or something like that........
In my opinion, it would be very cool if you can customize your undersuit.
I agree with this
Omg, I always thought the coloured parts of the undersuit was a part of the armour parts. XD
It would be a good option
Or where you can put it on or off if that's what you mean
DJ 2354 wrote:
Or where you can put it on or off if that's what you mean
Yeah that's almost exactly what I meant. :)
Ok I just wanted to know thanks
DJ 2354 wrote:
Ok I just wanted to know thanks
No problem
Halo 6 should have undersuit customization but if I could only choose one colour, it'd be black. It accents so well and I never really noticed how much better it can make a spartan look until someone asked me about it for the first time.
Halo 6 should have undersuit customization but if I could only choose one colour, it'd be black. It accents so well and I never really noticed how much better it can make a spartan look until someone asked me about it for the first time.
Yeah or another system like that could be you can choose colored undersuit (the undersuit would be based on your primary armor color) or black undersuit or something like that.......
xXMrSpecXx wrote:
Yes
Yeah the black undersuit comparisons look so good that I downloaded all of the pictures onto my device.
Yeah or another system like that could be you can choose colored undersuit (the undersuit would be based on your primary armor color) or black undersuit or something like that.......
Yeah that's what I meant by customization. I'd love that.
Yeah that's what I meant by customization. I'd love that.
Oh ok.
Pretty sure they all ready have black suits they did in the fall of reach
The Spartan 4s in halo 5 do not have black undersuits, but all the Spartan threes and Spartan twos had black undersuits before halo 4 so you are correct In a manner of speaking.
The Spartan 4s in halo 5 do not have black undersuits, but all the Spartan threes and Spartan twos had black undersuits before halo 4 so you are correct In a manner of speaking.
Wait do you mean the movie or the book? because the Spartan twos (Which were in both the movie and the book) had black undersuits as did the Spartan threes
honestly its not that big of a deal to me but i would prefer if we had black undersuits :3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3