1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5

Do you want Blood Gultch in Halo 5?

Make Your Selection:

If we don't get it in the game can we at least have it as DLC? I mean it was one of the most popular maps, and a original! I loved it and so do other people so please bring it back!
Please no. Awful map imo and it was getting remade 3 times already. Its enough.
Lambossity wrote:
Actually it was remade 5 times... Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo Reach, Halo 1 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary.
LegoTroop wrote:
Lambossity wrote:
Actually it was remade 5 times... Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo Reach, Halo 1 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary.
Wait no it was remade 4 times, the first was just creating it...
I think at this point it would be weird to have a halo game without blood gulch
Also CE Anniversery did not have a Bloodgulch remake. It had no multiplayer beyond maps for Reach.

So 3 was right.
Also CE Anniversery did not have a Bloodgulch remake. It had no multiplayer beyond maps for Reach.

So 3 was right.
No they improved the graphics so that counts as a remake.
LegoTroop wrote:
So 3 was right.
They just threw 1080p and 60fps on it.

By that definition I remake a game on my PC whenever I change its resolution. Even if you don't count that (even though its effectively the same), there are the PC versions of CE and H2, which had better graphics settings than the originals, thus count as remakes in your book, despite the actual maps being identical and just a renderer setting.

It'd also mean it was remade twice in halo 2 anniversary. Since there's the actual remake, and just the 1080p/60fps version of the old one.
Was such a good map. Had some great memories on it from halo one and two. Anyone remember tremors or sparta?
LegoTroop wrote:

So 3 was right.
Then it would be 7 times because MCC right?

It was getting remade 3 times, thats enough for me. Changing resolution doesnt count. Its about building the map again for each specific game and its gameplay.
Absolutely.
Lambossity wrote:
LegoTroop wrote:

So 3 was right.
Then it would be 7 times because MCC right?

It was getting remade 3 times, thats enough for me. Changing resolution doesnt count. Its about building the map again for each specific game and its gameplay.
I already counted MCC
Okay fine remade 3 times anyways should it be in Halo 5 or not?
If they do add it in to Halo 5 don't make it the Halo 2 Anniversary version! That was just terrible! All the grass was dead! I want the original, or Halo 2 version in it, but high graphics.
Where's Daniel Bryan when you need him?
nooooooooooooooooo
Nope, I want Sandtrap!
I'm sick of remakes. Time to leave the past behind and make some new maps!
Mathy wrote:
I'm sick of remakes. Time to leave the past behind and make some new maps!
Perish, Heretic!

Oh wait, that's being remade...
No more BG. Enough plus it's an overrated map anyway.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5