2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I love that map.
Sure.
That was one the best maps from back in the day, so YES, I would love to see it return.
LegoTroop wrote:
If we don't get it in the game can we at least have it as DLC? I mean it was one of the most popular maps, and a original! I loved it and so do other people so please bring it back!
In DLC. I don't want to actually play it, but I said yes for RvB. Love Rooster Teeth.
It makes a good generic map for forging, something a lot of pre-made maps lack. Hopefully forge gets some sort map that isn't a flat skybox. I'm not suggesting a forge world remake, but something like the Halo 4 maps with more terrain and larger space (not just blank space!).
Shurifire wrote:
Tridind wrote:
LegoTroop wrote:
If we don't get it in the game can we at least have it as DLC? I mean it was one of the most popular maps, and a original! I loved it and so do other people so please bring it back!
Blood Gulch is the bread and butter of Halo multiplayer, and how amazing would it be to play warzone on it with the increased players!
Not very, honestly. The map is too simple. There would be no flow, no pushing back and forth, and all the bosses would have to spawn in a massive clusteryoink in the middle.
Actually they could use the Halo Wars Blood Gultch which was huge.
No more BG. Enough plus it's an overrated map anyway.
Well, you sure live up to your GT...
Yes, address my gamer tag but not what I say. Weak.
Then why create such a username?
Why does it matter? Mr epicness898. Weak.
It's good, aye?
You have no originality. Bravo.
*Sniff*...

Oh, I'm sorry -- I'm allergic to hypocrites.
That's quite an allergy you have there, champ. Are you sure you're not just allergic to salt? Maybe your sodium levels are a little high?
Feel free to get back on topic or you can carry on with your weak argument of focusing on my 'tag rather than what I say...
No more BG. Enough plus it's an overrated map anyway.
Well, you sure live up to your GT...
Yes, address my gamer tag but not what I say. Weak.
Then why create such a username?
Why does it matter? Mr epicness898. Weak.
It's good, aye?
You have no originality. Bravo.
*Sniff*...

Oh, I'm sorry -- I'm allergic to hypocrites.
That's quite an allergy you have there, are you sure you're not just allergic to salt? Maybe your sodium levels are a little high?
I'll get Brock Lesnar onto you, mate.
Both of you should stop fighting over names in a Topic about a Halo Map.
croakinc36 wrote:
LegoTroop wrote:
In DLC. I don't want to actually play it, but I said yes for RvB. Love Rooster Teeth.
Thats another reason why I want it! I would love to either see some Blood Gultch Chronicles remakes or see the gang back at their old home!
I think it's time to put blood gulch in the ground. It's been alive for far too long.
I say they should bring all the popular ones back.
it wouldn't make sense the new game mechanics wouldn't work well unless they added a lot to the map
As much as I love the nostalgia of Blood a Gulch, I think it's about time to give remakes/remasters a rest. I prefer to see what 343i does with new environments.
GDTaco wrote:
it wouldn't make sense the new game mechanics wouldn't work well unless they added a lot to the map
What are you talking about? Are you thinking of Cod Black ops 3 or something because the only thing new that would change the game play is the aiming and sprinting besides that there isn't anything different.
LegoTroop wrote:
Bring it back so people can reenact red vs blue
LegoTroop wrote:
LegoTroop wrote:
Lambossity wrote:
Please no. Awful map imo and it was getting remade 3 times already. Its enough.
Actually it was remade 5 times... Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo Reach, Halo 1 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary.
Wait no it was remade 4 times, the first was just creating it...
Haha :D
Its a classic! Have to have it :)
We can only hope! Fingers crossed!
Chris B167 wrote:
Nope, I want Sandtrap!
This!!, I love that map. And with a remake of sandtrap comes elephants, which are my personal favorite vehicles in halo.
Although I love Blood Gulch, they've really changed it a lot with every single remake. In fact I'm somewhat turned off of map remakes in general now.
XACSlayerX wrote:
I think at this point it would be weird to have a halo game without blood gulch
So true. I like just about any variant of blood Gulch, but Classic Coagulation was my favorite, with the banshees underneath the base. I would like to see something like that in halo 5.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5