4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
blood gulch is classic. i love the simplicity of it
LegoTroop wrote:
LegoTroop wrote:
Lambossity wrote:
Please no. Awful map imo and it was getting remade 3 times already. Its enough.
Actually it was remade 5 times... Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo Reach, Halo 1 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary.
Wait no it was remade 4 times, the first was just creating it...
Haha :D
Okay so I've actually looked this stuff up it has been remade for Halo 2, Halo Reach, Halo 2 anniversary, and Halo Wars so it has been remade 4 times.
LegoTroop wrote:
Also CE Anniversery did not have a Bloodgulch remake. It had no multiplayer beyond maps for Reach.
So 3 was right.
No they improved the graphics so that counts as a remake.
They just threw 1080p and 60fps on it.

By that definition I remake a game on my PC whenever I change its resolution. Even if you don't count that (even though its effectively the same), there are the PC versions of CE and H2, which had better graphics settings than the originals, thus count as remakes in your book, despite the actual maps being identical and just a renderer setting.

It'd also mean it was remade twice in halo 2 anniversary. Since there's the actual remake, and just the 1080p/60fps version of the old one.
Sorry but who cares? An argument about the resolution has no bearing on if it should be in the game and the number of remakes is just pointless for the sake of being argumentative about a joke earlier in the thread. I like blood gulch a lot, played it a million times, and for that reason I don't want it in halo 5 I find it's been played out. And, the H2A version is the -Yoink- how could it really be better? Some other maps I'd like to see tho, maybe guardian from halo 3, or countdown from Reach. With the exception of sword base, the worst halo map of all time imo, I loved Reach maps and art style and would like to see some throwbacks to those maps, and halo 3 maps too. Halo 2 goes without saying :)
MISCLICK.
Meant to vote yes :3
Yes, plenty of nostalgia on that map, would be nice for a revisit.
It has to be a Tradition so yes
Like Halo has Blood Gulch and Gears has Gridlock
I've seen it too many time in several different games now, just let it die
Halo 5's out now, and I see no BloodGultch... I really hope it's going to be DLC!
LegoTroop wrote:
LegoTroop wrote:
Lambossity wrote:
Please no. Awful map imo and it was getting remade 3 times already. Its enough.
Actually it was remade 5 times... Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo Reach, Halo 1 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary.
Wait no it was remade 4 times, the first was just creating it...
That's true but there were actually 5 because they remade it in Wars
Why not....
LegoTroop wrote:
If we don't get it in the game can we at least have it as DLC? I mean it was one of the most popular maps, and a original! I loved it and so do other people so please bring it back!
Yes! I would love to see it in BT--- oh.
Well I would like to have a larger version
with a few more buildings be a warzone map!
They already have a blood gulch remake, watch the latest sprint and they show it off.
this should be in from the beginning.
This will be cool see blood , more realistic
They need to release maps for BTB where vics and weapons are already on the map rather than warsone where REQ packs win the game ALSO, so that when you have a party of more than 4 you dont have to resort to warzone!
LegoTroop wrote:
If we don't get it in the game can we at least have it as DLC? I mean it was one of the most popular maps, and a original! I loved it and so do other people so please bring it back!
In the sprint they said they remade it on forge so its a high possibility it'll come with btb update
id like to see it
Abso-flipping-lutely!
Never this isnt cod no bringing maps back overvand over like cod nuketown. Wecr halo not cod eewwwwww
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5