Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Blue Team vs 1,000,000 Chitauri aliens

OP MisterSheef

Blue Team: Master Chief, Kelly, Linda, Fred, Kurt, Sam. Each one of them have one of every weapon from the Halo universe. The whole team has two sets of each vehicle from the halo universe . Each one of them has one of every powerup/tool from the halo universe. They all have full health and full ammo.
If anything one loss. But the Spartans have a huge chance at killing them all
Spoiler:
Show
I feel Blue Team would win, though there is the chance of a loss. Gotta have that emotional loss/sacrifice.
Asram5 wrote:
I feel Blue Team would win, though there is the chance of a loss. Gotta have that emotional loss/sacrifice.
No Avengers died so Blue Team could probably do the same
Blue Team: Master Chief, Kelly, Linda, Fred, Kurt, Sam. Each one of them have one of every weapon from the Halo universe. The whole team has two sets of each vehicle from the halo universe . Each one of them has one of every powerup/tool from the halo universe. They all have full health and full ammo.
What are chitauri???
trxvsn wrote:
What are chitauri???
They're the aliens that attacked new york city in the first avengers movie.
I think they'd lose one person
JV11077 wrote:
trxvsn wrote:
What are chitauri???
They're the aliens that attacked new york city in the first avengers movie.
They are Thanos's personal army. He lets Loki use the army to take over Earth and destroy the Avengers. But the Avengers win the battle.