Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Blue Team vs Red Team (not RvB)

OP Fhajad 084

Who would win? OG Blue Team? Or Halo Wars Red?

Poll Ended

I'm sorry, but anyone who chooses Red Team does not know what they're doing.
OG Blue Team!
Yeah... gotta go with Blue. Aside from plot armor, from a canon perspective, Red Team missed out on decades of experience in cryo while Blue Team refined their skills over the course of the Covenant War
Blue Team would win. I really like Red Team, but Blue Team is just way more experienced.
Yeah... gotta go with Blue. Aside from plot armor, from a canon perspective, Red Team missed out on decades of experience in cryo while Blue Team refined their skills over the course of the Covenant War
I’m talking about Blue Team from 2525 not the Blue Team we see in 2558
Disvalt wrote:
Blue Team would win. I really like Red Team, but Blue Team is just way more experienced.
It all comes down to experience. The old training methods and tactics of Blue Team will trump the newer technology and abilities that the newer generation of Spartans have.
finally someone specifies not RvB. i was running out of jokes for when people didn't specify. also definitely Blue team
Blue team has much more experience. Red team lost so much time in cryo sleep.
I’m not talking about the current Blue Team, the 2525 Blue Team when they were 14
Fhajad 084 wrote:
I’m not talking about the current Blue Team, the 2525 Blue Team when they were 14
Then Red team by far.
Actually probably blue team if it's kids vs. kids.
Gotta go with blue
Fhajad 084 wrote:
I’m talking about Blue Team from 2525 not the Blue Team we see in 2558
Ah sorry, I just noticed that Samuel was listed on the Blue Team roster. Still gotta go with Blue Team though. You got the luckiest Spartan (John), the fastest Spartan (Kelly), and the tallest/strongest Spartan (Samuel). That's a lot of good stuff in the win column